Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson and Rodney are fighting.. :: pets them ::

yeah John.. walk on the high visible ground where they can shoot at you....

Comment

Poor Rodney and Carson!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This just great, now Ronon and John now think the other is the enemy

Comment

ROFL... the black boots are really obvious to me know... yet the OTHER dude has tan!

OO Johns blowing stuff up!

Comment

And John and Holland go tumbling down the sand dune.

Bet Teyla wasn't too happy 'bout that.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ROFL at Rodney's flying leap out of the cave...

Comment

Rodney is funny
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Roll down the hill squee! Boy am I glad we didn't get to watch John and Teyla roll down the hill.

Holland has the right boots. *iz puzzled* How can a pilot have such a bad sense of direction?
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And what the hell is up with John's screwed up sense of direction?

Comment

he shot Rodney! Oh NOESSSSSSS

Comment

Love Rodney's flying leap of doom. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                          ROFL at Rodney's flying leap out of the cave...
                          You're ahead of me?

Ah, here they come. John shoots Rodney. LOL Taliban!McKay.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Poor Teyla.. I feel so sorry for her stuck in the middle.

Comment

Okay, that was not a good place for Rodney to get shot!

Comment

ahh.. they're all back to normal again Go Teyla!

Comment

Working...
                                X