Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Not bad for a frozen popsicle. Proves that Sparky is eternal.
    Popsicle!Weir! Gee, I wonder what flavor she would be... strawberry, raspberry, cherry, or watermelon? 'Cause, you know, red and all that.

Hello again to our faithful observers. Come on, join in! You wouldn't be here if you didn't think Sparky is the canon ship. So tell us why you believe that to be true. *taps foot* We all love Sparky in here.
    Yes, c'mon observers! You've obviously tapped into the Sparky mojo, tell us about it!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

HOLY MOLY - Sparkies have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

But, hey, it's easy to discuss and chat and share and SQUEE when your ship is the most amazing awesome ship out there, right?

Let me try to catch up....

Awesome job on the Top 100 "Sparky Is" list.

Looks like y'all had great fun on the post-a-thon. Sorry I was MIA for that one.

Waaah, Waaah, Waaah, to all the haters out there.

And, more importantly WELCOME to all the newbies in here!

And, just because.....let's jump into some pretties.....
      Spoiler:

She's so excited that they've arrived and who does she look to first? Hmmm.....that's right JOHN! Look at the look on her face. Yay!

Oooooh, loooooky, they just found the balcony.....

Echoes pretties.....

Hunting bad guys in Submersion.........

Oh, how she loves that man......

Ruh-roh, John is PISSED. Koyla is soooo gonna get it.....

sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Oh, those are some lovely pics!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        Spoiler:

She's so excited that they've arrived and who does she look to first? Hmmm.....that's right JOHN! Look at the look on her face. Yay!
        That brilliant smile is just for him. *glees*

Spoiler:
        Oooooh, loooooky, they just found the balcony.....
        And look, they're all nervous because everybody is watching them. Heh!

Spoiler:
        Echoes pretties.....
        LMAO! That shot with their double WTF look always cracks me up!

Spoiler:
        Hunting bad guys in Submersion.........
        Either way, or either way...

Spoiler:
        Oh, how she loves that man......
        They're taking their home back, you frakin' Cylons Replicators!

Spoiler:
        Ruh-roh, John is PISSED. Koyla is soooo gonna get it.....

John goes Rambo to avenge Lizzie. Who says chivalry is dead?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just saw "the siege part 2". There is a very nice scene in this episode. I love when Sheppard defends Weir when he talks to Colonel Everett. This is the first time he did this but not the last. I refer of course to the famous scene "John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?" I can not believe I have not seen something before between John and Elizabeth. In each episode I discover a new thing between them. I was really blind.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

i remember i could recite that entire little speech sheppard at the end of the storm.

Comment

That speech makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end every time I watch that episode.

Comment

the genii just shot the control to the grounding station

SHEPPARD (into comms): Let me tell you what you did wrong here, Kolya. A: you lost two of your men. B: you damaged the switch before I could separate the grounding rods, which I'm sure you're gonna get an earful from McKay for; and C: you lost all of what little credibility you had with me.
                (In the Control Room.)
                McKAY: D'you have any idea of how big a setback that is? I may not even be able to activate the shield. I mean, I can't possibly ... (the soldier grabs his injured arm again) get off me!

KOLYA (into comms): You killed two of my men.

SHEPPARD: I guess we're even!

KOLYA: I don't like even. (He pulls a pistol out of his coat.)

SHEPPARD: I'm not finished yet!

KOLYA: Neither am I. Say goodbye to Doctor Weir. (He points his pistol at Elizabeth.)

SHEPPARD: The city has a self-destruct button. You hurt her, I'll activate it. Nobody'll get Atlantis.

KOLYA: Even if it exists, Major, you need at least two senior personnel to activate it -- and I'm about to take one of them out of the equation. (He looks at Elizabeth who stares, terrified, at him and the pistol he is pointing at her.)

(In Grounding Station Three)

SHEPPARD: Kolya?! (Kolya doesn't reply.) Kolya?! (Again, no reply.) I'll give you a ship! I'll fly it out of here for you myself! (There's silence from the comms as we see the huge storm cloud approaching the base. John screams into the comms device.) KOLYA!!

I mean if that isn't grounds for him to go rambo on koyla's ass than i don't know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  I just saw "the siege part 2". There is a very nice scene in this episode. I love when Sheppard defends Weir when he talks to Colonel Everett. This is the first time he did this but not the last. I refer of course to the famous scene "John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?" I can not believe I have not seen something before between John and Elizabeth. In each episode I discover a new thing between them. I was really blind.
                  Oh yes, John's always had that special chivalrous streak when it comes to Elizabeth. Whether it's going Rambo on Kolya and his men to avenge her, breaking quarantine twice to save her, defending her to Everett or Woolsey... yep. John is just a regular knight in slightly-tarnished armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    the genii just shot the control to the grounding station

SHEPPARD (into comms): Let me tell you what you did wrong here, Kolya. A: you lost two of your men. B: you damaged the switch before I could separate the grounding rods, which I'm sure you're gonna get an earful from McKay for; and C: you lost all of what little credibility you had with me.
                    (In the Control Room.)
                    McKAY: D'you have any idea of how big a setback that is? I may not even be able to activate the shield. I mean, I can't possibly ... (the soldier grabs his injured arm again) get off me!

KOLYA (into comms): You killed two of my men.

SHEPPARD: I guess we're even!

KOLYA: I don't like even. (He pulls a pistol out of his coat.)

SHEPPARD: I'm not finished yet!

KOLYA: Neither am I. Say goodbye to Doctor Weir. (He points his pistol at Elizabeth.)

SHEPPARD: The city has a self-destruct button. You hurt her, I'll activate it. Nobody'll get Atlantis.

KOLYA: Even if it exists, Major, you need at least two senior personnel to activate it -- and I'm about to take one of them out of the equation. (He looks at Elizabeth who stares, terrified, at him and the pistol he is pointing at her.)

(In Grounding Station Three)

SHEPPARD: Kolya?! (Kolya doesn't reply.) Kolya?! (Again, no reply.) I'll give you a ship! I'll fly it out of here for you myself! (There's silence from the comms as we see the huge storm cloud approaching the base. John screams into the comms device.) KOLYA!!

I mean if that isn't grounds for him to go rambo on koyla's ass than i don't know what it is.

Yikes, I got chills just reading it, let alone seeing it on screen with JF's facial expressions and conveying intense emotions.....whew. Pure awesomeness!
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Word to that! Gives the phrase, 'death from above' a whole new meaning.

Comment

Yeah yeah. I remember that was like number 5 on my top 5 episodes. 1 and 2 were the rising 2 parter 3) The Siege Part 2 4)The Defiant one and 5) The Eye. Cause the whole showdown near the end of the episode between Kolya and Sheppard was awesome plus he held her hand after he asked if she was okay that was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          Not blind exactly. But glad you finally came around. We're winning hearts and minds one Sparky eyesex moment at a time.

Yikes, I got chills just reading it, let alone seeing it on screen with JF's facial expressions and conveying intense emotions.....whew. Pure awesomeness!
                          He really could do that so very well especially when it came to Elizabeth.

By the way, did we neglect to offer mojitos and slightly dusty mints to the newbies? Mints from the jar that Elizabeth treasures so much that she chose it for her own final resting place. Thus, the slightly dusty part. You know, there aren't many birthday gifts you'd value that much.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Not blind exactly. But glad you finally came around. We're winning hearts and minds one Sparky eyesex moment at a time.
                            Quick, somebody turn that into a sig!

He really could do that so very well especially when it came to Elizabeth.

By the way, did we neglect to offer mojitos and slightly dusty mints to the newbies? Mints from the jar that Elizabeth treasures so much that she chose it for her own final resting place. Thus, the slightly dusty part. You know, there aren't many birthday gifts you'd value that much.
                            The jar that John gave to Elizabeth for her first birthday in Atlantis. Ain't he a sweetheart?

C'mon newbies and observers, I've got a round of mojitos for you! *passes out ice-frosted glasses*

Comment

*takes mojito* well i think John Kept the Jar after elizabeth left.

Comment

*takes mojito* well i think John Kept the Jar after elizabeth left.
                                I agree. He's got it stashed somewhere in his room, we just need to locate it.
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X