No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I hate Oberoth! He is such a bas****!

Comment

Ambush!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        Arrogance.. may I suggest it runs in the family.... acid wit Liz!
        I totally love her for saying that
        Not really diplomaty, but I don't care

Sig by me

Comment

Thankie!

Oh Noes.. they're in jail! and Niam arrives with better food than I've ever seen!

Comment

In the cell. And in John's nightmare. Of course, we don't know that yet.

Food. *rolls eyes*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Ambush!
              *******s!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                In the cell. And in John's nightmare. Of course, we don't know that yet.

Food. *rolls eyes*
                Hehe, Ronon doesn't allow Rodney to eat, but nibbles on it himself

Sig by me

Comment

Fight! Fight!

And the Great Escape!

Comment

Jail break! run guys!!!

Can someone tell my why bashing a replicator knocks them out?? Hellooooo they're machines...

Comment

And the team makes their escape...

Comment

Love how Ronon hit Niam so hard that he spun around!

Comment

Come on guys, that escape is way too easy!! Especially in a city of millions!

Sig by me

Comment

Back through the wormhole to Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              Come on guys, that escape is way too easy!! Especially in a city of millions!
                              Definitely too easy! That should've been the first warning.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                                Jail break! run guys!!!

Can someone tell my why bashing a replicator knocks them out?? Hellooooo they're machines...
                                *whispers*
                                They don't know they're machines yet.

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X