Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Okay, okay, I'm convinced! And you just killed me ded with those, thanks.
    Ooooooo, mission accomplished! Then, after you watch it, I would like to do an episode recap your style! Because this really IS an ep that confirms sparky.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Ooooooo, mission accomplished! Then, after you watch it, I would like to do an episode recap your style! Because this really IS an ep that confirms sparky.
      But you know spoilered...cause not everyone has gotten to that episode yet... aka I'm still playing catch up.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Anything with Paul McGillion is fun, and there is one commentary that starts out as Paul and Rachel, and Torri comes in at about the last 10 minutes and they really cut it up. I don't remember which one it is, but it's listed on the DVDs.
        I think that's Hide and Seek.

I also find the Conversion commentary with Joe, David, and Gero interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          But you know spoilered...cause not everyone has gotten to that episode yet... aka I'm still playing catch up.
          No probs FH! Although I can help you if you need the ep.

Comment

I haven’t watched a single episode of season five Atlantis to date, and I’ve only seen three episodes of season four… you can guess which episodes.

I’m going to brave it tonight and watch the final episode on Sky 1 just for the sake of it.

Although I would prefer to watch NCIS but out of luck.
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
              I haven’t watched a single episode of season five Atlantis to date, and I’ve only seen three episodes of season four… you can guess which episodes.

I’m going to brave it tonight and watch the final episode on Sky 1 just for the sake of it.

Although I would prefer to watch NCIS but out of luck.
              I don't know about finale, but you should definitely watch Vegas. It's.... just too good.

Comment

I don't know about finale, but you should definitely watch Vegas. It's.... just too good.
                What she said. Vegas can be viewed as not!SGA.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  What she said. Vegas can be viewed as not!SGA.
                  Definitely! I haven't been this crazy about any ep, not even Conversion which I LOVE.

Comment

No can do. Don't have the ep. Apart from the last episode I'm standing my ground by not watching any others.
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                      No can do. Don't have the ep. Apart from the last episode I'm standing my ground by not watching any others.
                      It's an amazingly good ep, better than whole S5 combined. Actually, it's better than S4 AND S5 combined.

Comment

It's an amazingly good ep, better than whole S5 combined. Actually, it's better than S4 AND S5 combined.
                        And most of S3.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And most of S3.
                          One S5 episode better than most of S3? Wow.

That's really, really, scary.

Comment

And most of S3.
                            Second half of S3 and Irr episode of first half, definitely. I agree.

Comment

Well, you've convinced me...I d/led "Vegas" and shall watch it probably tomorrow. Tonight belongs to NCIS.
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I found this description of Vegas on one board: "if CSI and SGA had a baby raised by Tarantino and Rodriguez, it would be just like "Vegas"" - it's a good description. Can't wait to hear your opinion Eri! I'm very interested to hear how you'll like the music they used. My favorite thing about it is that John is so very flawed and human in this ep.

Comment

Working...
                                X