• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee! I passed 7k posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      Gero wrote that episode. Whooooaaaa.
      Yeah, which is why it has a nuclear explosion over the city and everyone not worried about high radiation levels killing eveything on the planet. Pajus would have an ulcer by now.

But yes, Gero is totally closet!Sparky. He wrote TS/TE too.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        And... we are DONE!

Wow, that was fun! Thanks to everyone who came out to play today!
        Yay it rocked! We rock! And YOU rock, you're one awesome host!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

And... we are DONE!

Wow, that was fun! Thanks to everyone who came out to play today!
          Thank you for organizing!

I got a lot more posting and a lot less wrapping done than I wanted. But that's okay. I can just wrap while watching "Intruder".

Comment

Hee! I passed 7k posts.
            CONGRATULATIONS! Whoo hoo!!!!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hee! I passed 7k posts.
              GO REIKO! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And....

Smart women and caring men. *loves*

Comment

Okay, ladies and everyone, I'm out...I'm not feeling that great so I should probably finish wrapping then take some medicine and head for bed.

Thanks so much! This was fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  Okay, ladies and everyone, I'm out...I'm not feeling that great so I should probably finish wrapping then take some medicine and head for bed.

Get well soon, darling! I have sore throat myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Yay it rocked! We rock! And YOU rock, you're one awesome host!
                    Thank you for organizing!

I got a lot more posting and a lot less wrapping done than I wanted. But that's okay. I can just wrap while watching "Intruder".
                    *blushes* Aw, thanks, you guys.

So, when would everyone like to do our next post-a-thon? With Christmas and New Year's coming up, I can imagine things are going to be getting very busy for everyone...
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Get well soon, darling! I have sore throat myself.
                      Well i hope you feel better too.

Thanks, Bye!

Comment

And if you're in mood for some yummy smut, I rec this: Happy Birthday by wanderingsmith.

Elizabeth is contemplating the choices that come with her career, and John has a very creative B - day gift for her. Happy reading!

Comment

*sends hot tea and hugs* Feel better soon! Thanks for coming!

Comment

Thank you so much Scary Kitty, that was so much fun! But IF the next post-a-thon wil be on next weekend , I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it. I'll be out of town.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking of waiting until after New Years to have the next post-a-thon. The next two weekends are going to be crazy with before and after Christmas stuff, and I'll be away on a trip from just after Christmas through the first weekend in January. So I was thinking January 10 for the next 'thon.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking of waiting until after New Years to have the next post-a-thon. The next two weekends are going to be crazy with before and after Christmas stuff, and I'll be away on a trip from just after Christmas through the first weekend in January. So I was thinking January 10 for the next 'thon.
                                Aw, that's one day before my B Day! We get to watch Intruder, right? One of my very favorite episodes!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X