Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
    Hey guys.

I hope your all feeling well, I thought would drop in I have a new Sparky fan-art for you all to enjoy It´s one of my manips, I really like how this one turned out. I did this manip for the Sparky Advent Calender at LJ . Hope you´ll like it.

Sparky On Ice:

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...nIce1final.jpg

hugs

emerald_day
    Nice!

Can I have a link to the Sparky Advent Calender please? I accidentally lost the tab that had it open.

Below is a slightly different take on the manips with one holding a Christmas gift.

I'm just gonna duck out and look through my Sparky folder for a pic that meets Wormhole's challenge/game...

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
      New Game for you all.

Mix and Match

First picture from Star Wars; see who can match the closest sparky photo to this photo.

Spoiler:
      http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/Pegasus-1/SWROTJ.jpg
      The closest "Sparky" pic I have is this:
      Spoiler:

However, I found a pic of John from 'The Brotherhood' which is a little closer to the vein of the RotJ pic

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry for the triple post, but I found this poem on my perpetual calender, and it reminded me of Sparky.

Spoiler:
        DOWN BY THE SALLEY GARDENS

by: W.B. Yeats

DOWN by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;
        She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
        She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;
        But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
        And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
        She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
        But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

Does anyone else think it has Sparky overtones, especially in light of s4 onwards?

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
          Sorry for the triple post, but I found this poem on my perpetual calender, and it reminded me of Sparky.

Spoiler:

Does anyone else think it has Sparky overtones, especially in light of s4 onwards?
          Lovely poem. I think sometimes that everything reminds me of Sparky. I attended a Christmas concert at a church in Georgetown yesterday. It was very highbrow and slightly boring. I found myself thinking about how John would react if Elizabeth dragged him there. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Yeah, I'm thinking of waiting until after New Years to have the next post-a-thon. The next two weekends are going to be crazy with before and after Christmas stuff, and I'll be away on a trip from just after Christmas through the first weekend in January. So I was thinking January 10 for the next 'thon.
            Sounds good to me, too. My status, as always, is 'undetermined' but I'll try to make it if I can. I had great fun yesterday.

The closest "Sparky" pic I have is this:

However, I found a pic of John from 'The Brotherhood' which is a little closer to the vein of the RotJ pic

Um, thanks for those.

And on a totally unrelated David McCallum note:

Spoiler:
            Did you know he was in the movie The Great Escape? Even before I started watching NCIS I had a movie fetish much like Tony's, and I still do--I watched The Great Escape yesterday and was like "WHOA! DUCKY!"

He was cute when he was young, btw.

ANYWAYYYYYS...just some randomness--since publishing my last chapter of my fic last week, I suddenly got inspired to write more. Now I'm wanting to and I don't have the time. *grumpy frown* I have to do Christmas cards over lunch today.

But I guess it's better to be inspired and not have the time than to be not-inspired and have all the time in the world.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Nice!

Can I have a link to the Sparky Advent Calender please? I accidentally lost the tab that had it open.
              Aww, thank you, here is the link too the sparky advent calender http://community.livejournal.com/joh.../1256673.html?

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              I forgot to say I loved this manip! One of the dreams come true!
              Thank you I´m glad you guys like it it took me a long time too get that one right but in the end I managed to get it right I just loved the idea of them as figure skaters and this idea came to me .

hugs

emerald_day

Comment

Nice!

They're being posted to the Sheppard/Weir comm on LJ; each day gets a new post.

Below is a slightly different take on the manips with one holding a Christmas gift.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2...kygiftswz0.jpg
                Awesome!

Are you kidding? Please, by all means, SPAM THE THREAD!!!

Spoiler:

Oh yes, indeed! That's a fantastic find, and I am more than a little amused that the word "weir" appears in it!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Lovely poem. I think sometimes that everything reminds me of Sparky. I attended a Christmas concert at a church in Georgetown yesterday. It was very highbrow and slightly boring. I found myself thinking about how John would react if Elizabeth dragged him there. LOL
                  *cackles*

And I hear you about everything being a reminder of Sparky. I guess it speaks to just how adaptable they are to any setting.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Are you kidding? Please, by all means, SPAM THE THREAD!!!
                    Yes! Spam spam spam. I'm bored.

Now wait for me to find something sparky-ish to spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      Yes! Spam spam spam. I'm bored.

Now wait for me to find something sparky-ish to spam.
                      That suddenly reminded me of The Spam Song from Monty Python, and it got me wondering what would happen if John got Elizabeth (and maybe the rest of the team, just for the peanut gallery factor) to watch some Monty Python... maybe MP and the Holy Grail.

Comment

The Sally Gardens is one of my favorite songs. (I love traditional music from ariund the world, I can even sing that song.)

I also love finding sparky - themed songs. Here's something that reminds me of them:

"Loving her was easier (than anything I'll ever do again)"

Spoiler:
                        I have seen the morning burning golden on the mountains in the skies.
                        Achin' with the feelin' of the freedom of an eagle when she flies.
                        Turnin' on the world the way she smiled upon my soul as I lay dying.
                        Healin' as the colours in the sunshine and the shadows of her eyes.

Wakin' in the mornin' to the feelin' of her fingers on my skin.
                        Wipin' out the traces of the people and the places that I've been.
                        Teachin' me that yesterday was something that I never thought of trying.
                        Talkin' of tomorrow and the money, love and time we had to spend.

Lovin' her was easier than anything I'll ever do again.

Comin' close together with a feelin' that I've never known before, in my time.
                        She ain't ashamed to be a woman, or afraid to be a friend.
                        I don't know the answer to the easy way she opened every door in my mind.
                        But dreamin' was as easy as believin' it was never gonna end.

And lovin' her was easier than anything I'll ever do again.

Sue me, I just love country music.
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

That suddenly reminded me of The Spam Song from Monty Python, and it got me wondering what would happen if John got Elizabeth (and maybe the rest of the team, just for the peanut gallery factor) to watch some Monty Python... maybe MP and the Holy Grail.
                          The Spam Song? *cracks up* Is that just the polite name for it?

I think John would love MP, especially things like "Nobody expects Spanish inquisition!!!"
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hey, I like country music too I was raised on it practically.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              The Sally Gardens is one of my favorite songs. (I love traditional music from ariund the world, I can even sing that song.)

I also love finding sparky - themed songs. Here's something that reminds me of them:

"Loving her was easier (than anything I'll ever do again)"

Spoiler:
                              I have seen the morning burning golden on the mountains in the skies.
                              Achin' with the feelin' of the freedom of an eagle when she flies.
                              Turnin' on the world the way she smiled upon my soul as I lay dying.
                              Healin' as the colours in the sunshine and the shadows of her eyes.

Wakin' in the mornin' to the feelin' of her fingers on my skin.
                              Wipin' out the traces of the people and the places that I've been.
                              Teachin' me that yesterday was something that I never thought of trying.
                              Talkin' of tomorrow and the money, love and time we had to spend.

Lovin' her was easier than anything I'll ever do again.

Comin' close together with a feelin' that I've never known before, in my time.
                              She ain't ashamed to be a woman, or afraid to be a friend.
                              I don't know the answer to the easy way she opened every door in my mind.
                              But dreamin' was as easy as believin' it was never gonna end.

And lovin' her was easier than anything I'll ever do again.

Sue me, I just love country music.
                              Okay, I have to ask (and forgive my ignorance)--how does someone in Eastern Europe become a Country Music fan?

I must admit, and don't hate me, but living in the South, I get way too much country music. I prefer metal and hard rock.

With lots of guitar.

I do love old school country, though. Johnny Cash rocks. Loretta Lynn and Willie Nelson fan, too. And Hank Williams (and HWJr).
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Kim Richey - A Place Called Home

Currently in love with that song.

Comment

Working...
                                X