Lovers fight! Haha!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Bates. Always so grumpy.

Comment

He behaves like a spoiled little brat. *smacks him*

Comment

No not yet. That must come later. Still he's very forceful and in charge with her. They are totally married.

Bates! Uh oh, there goes another one.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John's frustrated. He wants to get to the control room and protect his Lizzie!

And Rodney briefs Lizzie on the lab.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I see dead people .. or whatever.

Comment

Dumais is dead, and Peterson goes on the run.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  I see dead people .. or whatever.
                  *snickers*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    I love Rodney in this episode. This is the best kind of Rodney -smart, straight to the point, taking responsibility, dpoing what the situation demands. I just LOVE Rodney in this ep.
                    Me too. He's grumpy but for a good reason. Trying to keep everybody alive.

Peterson is a moron.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Peterson, you ass.

Comment

The lab scene is so good and freaky. And here's a proof how Atlantis can do dark and serious without turning off the lights!

Comment

See, even Rodney thinks that someone needs to go after him!

Comment

Ooooh! Lizzie's so pretty!

Comment

Does Lizzie think John thinks he is above the the rules?

Comment

Peterson, you IDIOT.

Comment

Working...
                                X