Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Spoiler:
    I've already forgotten most of the plot. Way too much with the random Renfaire cast of the week. John was leadery and all smart figuring out how to save everybody. Rodney was...I guess he was Rodney but not too much so. One cool thing. We find out Carson can't be fed on. Michael gave him the Hoffan drug. No Keller. Teyla and Ronon were mostly wallpaper but at least in a lot of scenes. No Sparky. No sheyla. And mostly no McKeller until the very last few seconds had to spoil it when Carson asked Rodney about his love life. *vomits*
    LMAO at the
    Spoiler:
    "Renfaire cast of the week."

But *tiny little squee* there is hope for Inquisition.
    Spoiler:
    The promo shows the scene when John left Elizabeth behind.
    I have high hopes for this one. *will spork the universe if you disappoint me*
    And did you notice
    Spoiler:
    in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" recap segment at the beginning of the episode... Elizabeth footage from Poisoning the Well! Lizzie for the win!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, someone who's not a shipper said on the Outsiders thread that it felt like Elizabeth should be there talking to John on the radio and that there should have been a discussion scene with them at the end. Peepul missez her. *tear*
      I get such a kick out of every time that non-shippers and non-Weir fans speak up to say that the show just isn't as good without her. We're not a minority!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 30 minutes!

Comment

RAWRRAWR. I might not be able to make it, again.

Comment

Nooooooooooooo!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              RAWRRAWR. I might not be able to make it, again.

Comment

And damn, we're doing Poisoning the Well with all of it's lovely Carson!squee, too!

Comment

Yes, damn! How many of us are here?
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

According to the count at the bottom of the page, we've got 3 members and 4 guests.

C'mon, peeps! Join in the fun!

T-minus 18 minutes!

Comment

*criez* Worse, I'm surrounded by family trying to make me a Palin supporter and I'm going to listen to much more Celine Dion this weekend than I care to.

Comment

Bye guys, my family SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          Bye guys, my family SUCKS
                          *hugs you*

Comment

T-minus 3 minutes! (ETA: make that 3 minutes!)

It's post-a-thon check in time! Our episodes for today are Poisoning the Well, Underground, and if we have time, Home. Who's here to play with John and Elizabeth?

Comment

1 minute!

Get ready!

Comment

play!

Comment

Working...
                                X