Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    I see continuity error, if things are shutting down here and they can open them eventually why couldn't they open doors up in Q so quick??
    No one was in hazmat gear in "Quarantine."
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh Rodney. *hugs him*
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Is it me, or was Peter smirking when Lizzie gave John the dressing down?

Comment

See I could seriously ship Rodney/Zelenka here. What?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Woobie!Rodney. He does that well. Zelenka is just so adorable.

Oopsie. Drink! First mention of Jeannie. Awww.
            Awwww!

"Died saving kids, a bunch of 'em." *snerks* Oh, Rodney...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Plothole?

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                He was totally smirking! Peter knows!

Comment

Oh, Rodney. He is just amazing in this ep.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                    I saw that. He was thinking that the Major is so going to sleep on the couch tonight. Peter knew everything.

Rodney lives!! Yay.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      They didn't need it though. But shouldn't they be in the medical department?

Oh, thats right, Keller was busy snogging Ronon

Comment

"Tell her what happened... but make it sound good. *snicker*

Comment

I just love their reactions. Such a mishmash of emotions, done wonderfully. Oh Atlantis, what happened to you?

Comment

Now we're all formal. Major. Doctor Weir. Sure. Lover's spat. Everybody knows it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              They didn't need it though. But shouldn't they be in the medical department?

Oh, thats right, Keller was busy snogging Ronon
                              *snickers*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Now we're all formal. Major. Doctor Weir. Sure. Lover's spat. Everybody knows it.
                                Yup. The apology!sex is gonna be hot!

Comment

Working...
                                X