Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    C'mon, people!!!! This is the GUTTER day!!!!

Spoiler:
    Elizabeth, how many times will I have to repeat myself: when you have sex with Radek, DON'T DO THIS TO HIM!
    I know... I'm sorry... He said "Unleash yourself on me" and I just couldn't hold myself...
    *thinks: There is such a thing as too much information...*

You cheated on me Elizabeth. How was I to know when I walked into the lab you and Radek were umm.

Not here John.
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

New JF Interview here. It's very telling how he completely overlooks or doesn't answer some questions.

The boy cracks me up though.
      sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:

John strips in front of Elizabeth, and faints soon after.

Elizabeth, can't get the image out of her mind.

Five minutes later under covers! 'Well I'll let you use your imagination on that one'

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

It's finished... 7 minutes of fun...

I know that in the second part some sequences are way too long and you can tell me it's not as good as it should/could be. But there aren't that many great Kate-scenes so I had to make do. Also, I was working with limited material. Oh, and you need to watch all the way to the end.

It's download only...

Spoiler:

Title: Birth of Heroes
          Vidder: Falcon Horus
          Characters: Elizabeth Weir, Teyla Emmagan, Kate Heightmeyer
          Spoilers: Season 1 to 4
          Music: Hancock soundtrack - Death & Transfiguration/The Moon and the Superhero
          Size: 28,5Mb
          Format: .wmv

Let me know what you think...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I mentioned this over on the GitM thread but it got lost in the middle of the ship war. *gags*
            Spoiler:
            S4-5 John has been downright gloomy. He looks depressed and angry most of the time. However, all that changed in GitM and he looked more hopeful and more like S1-3 John. Then in the end he got his little heart broken again. I wonder what effect this will have on the rest of S5. Several people agreed with me.

There were shout outs to so many eps in GitM.
            Spoiler:
            We've been saying for years that we wanted to see her save him. I'd almost believe they listened to us if I didn't know better.
            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            I'm going to have to go over there and have a greening spree.
            Just remember... it was all Carl's doing. Bwahahahah!!!!
            Second that...I think Carl had something to do with it. And I'm not above saying more than he thought it was a good idea. After all, they did bring her back and they did let the script pass through.

Me too. This has just renewed my Sparky spirit. No matter what happens. No matter how TPTB change their minds yet again and ship John with lord knows who, we will always have GitM and, might I add, all the perfectly objective non-shippers who agree with us. I just read another comment on the GitM thread from someone who was saying he (?) was glad the ship talk was over. Yet he went on to say it was obvious. He could only have meant Sparky. Or am I being delusional again?

I want her back too. But I'm not naive enough to think it will be Torri. I think I could accept Michelle without a problem. And tons of people agree. I know for some that would never work, and I'm sorry for them. But I'm always the practical one.
            I want Torri, but I understand if she doesn't come back. If they brought back Michelle, it would depend on how they brought her back for me to be convinced. I wouldn't want her back as a regular, and no more of this 'pop in-pop out' business. If they want to bring Weir back a third time, then...

Spoiler:
            It better be with John saying "Not again. I'm not leaving her again." With as much emotion as they've shown the last few times Weir has popped up, I don't think it's believable to have Sheppard doing what he did this time, and watch her get sacrificed again. He needs to fight to keep her.

Knowing that something like that WILL never happen in a stand-alone episode in the middle of the season--logic and plot dictate it won't--then if she comes back it needs to be at the end of Sheppard's storyline (if JF decides not to come back, for example) or the end of the show, or a movie if they get to do one. Something that allows Liz to remain with him or them permanently, but doesn't require a regular series role. I think that's the only way I could stomach Michelle coming back, simply because, though she did a good job, it's still her trying to imitate Torri.

I'd actually feel the same way about Torri, actually. I couldn't foresee a 'guest arc' that I'd be satisfied with in the middle of the show anymore. Not unless she was coming back for a good episode run.

I'm not holding out to hope, though. I have a feeling much of any decision for the Weir character in the future will depend on the viewer response and, more importantly, the ratings for GITM.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            This has only a tenuous link to sparky

Spoiler:

E: Wait! I just heard gateraid bought a new house

R: Actually, I already knew that.
            J: Yeah, so did I Elizabeth. You should keep up with the goss more. *shrugs* Sorry
            E: Dammit! I'm always the last to know
            J (whispers): It also has a spa bath

It really does, I just wont have any money left to use it And wont be using it for
            You bought a house? Congratulations!!!
            Last edited by Eri13; 19 August 2008, 06:38 AM.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              New JF Interview here. It's very telling how he completely overlooks or doesn't answer some questions.

The boy cracks me up though.
              I read that. I didn't think I could love him any more, but I keep getting surprised. He has learned to handle the press very well. And
              Spoiler:
              this person was obviously a shipper of a certain order. I loved the part where JF explained how he and RL decided they were bored with the John/Teyla conflict and decided John was being impatient. Hee. Impatient. Not jealous.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I read that. I didn't think I could love him any more, but I keep getting surprised. He has learned to handle the press very well. And
                Spoiler:
                this person was obviously a shipper of a certain order. I loved the part where JF explained how he and RL decided they were bored with the John/Teyla conflict and decided John was being impatient. Hee. Impatient. Not jealous.
                He just seems like a lot of fun--interviews like that show such a snarky kind of side to him.

I also found it interesting that Rachel is
                Spoiler:

breastfeeding while she's taping! Good Lord! Is she doing a lot of fighting sequences, because if she is...well, Good Lord and God bless her!

Hilarious how Joe was teasing her about feeding her son in the Wraith make-up. And he's so nonchalant about it too; you can totally tell he has a lot of children. Guys are typically not comfortable talking about that kind of thing until they've been through it with their families.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  ITA *heart* him. He is like our lone crusader on that set or something.

Gateraid: CONGRATULATIONS!!! on the house!! You are now on your way onto one of the most gratifying & aggravating phase of your life.
                  sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                    Spoiler:

John strips in front of Elizabeth, and faints soon after.

Elizabeth, can't get the image out of her mind.

Five minutes later under covers! 'Well I'll let you use your imagination on that one'

Lol! Our not so secret gutter provider is here!

People can someone explain me that "John being impatient" thing/interview?
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      He just seems like a lot of fun--interviews like that show such a snarky kind of side to him.

I also found it interesting that Rachel is
                      Spoiler:

breastfeeding while she's taping! Good Lord! Is she doing a lot of fighting sequences, because if she is...well, Good Lord and God bless her!

Hilarious how Joe was teasing her about feeding her son in the Wraith make-up. And he's so nonchalant about it too; you can totally tell he has a lot of children. Guys are typically not comfortable talking about that kind of thing until they've been through it with their families.
                      I noticed that too.
                      Spoiler:
                      He is so comfortable talking about breastfeeding. You just know he's been there. Not personally I mean. Hee. He is just so normal. I heart him to pieces.
                      sigpic

Comment

Can somebody cheer me up please? Anuna mom went to ruin my mood. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Um...how 'bout this? Is it still smut day?

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Is it just me or is Anuna!Mom consistently ruining your mood?

Um...how 'bout this? Is it still smut day?

Spoiler:
                            Do you remember what I posted the last time you made this challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              Do you remember what I posted the last time you made this challenge?
                              I do.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

@SR - oh thank you. Feeling so much better now.

@Pajus - let's say she has an impeccable gift of poking me where it hurts. Like every mom does.

Someone explain impatient John to me?

Comment

Working...
                                X