Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    There's a similar scene in The West Wing (not involving injury) when CJ uses her bodyguards gun and gets sent flying. And I read a fic a while back about John nursing Elizabeth after she gets shot in the arm with an arrow offworld (not quite what you were getting at though, and she's not doing any shooting herself). It rains, they get wet and have to snuggle for warmth.

I shall try to find it. No promises though, I'm not very good at looking for things
    Sounds like this untitled fic by miera.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    I read that one too and it was Razzie
    Bzzzzt! *crowd groans in disappointment* I'm sorry, that's the wrong answer. But we've got a lovely consolation prize for you... *door opens to reveal a cart filled with maintenance gear for HK* Thanks for playing!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      There's also a moment in the episode with Jeannie in S4 (Miller's Crossing?) where Rodney mentions Elizabeth and John gets this uber sad look on his face.

It was the only moment in canon where there was an emotional reaction to Elizabeth's disappearance outside of an episode that was connected to her. (Rodney has a minor one in "the Seer".)
      Ooooh! Good catch; I forgot about those.

*hugs about Photoshop being a pain in the rear*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S_K you have mail.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          S_K you have mail.
          Got it! *squees and runs off to play*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            *waves to thread*

I'm here but tired like a dog. I think I'll go watch something very fluffy. *eyes her Music and lyrics" DVD*
            Nice movie. Especially the ending

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Bzzzzt! *crowd groans in disappointment* I'm sorry, that's the wrong answer. But we've got a lovely consolation prize for you... *door opens to reveal a cart filled with maintenance gear for HK* Thanks for playing!
            Pajus: Ten months ago I read a Razzie story that fit Gateraid's description. I thought he had the ship wrong. Take a look at it, HK.

HK-47: *looks at all the weapons, trap-building tools, explosives and torture equipment Sparkies provided for him* Statement: Master, I can feel something approaching joy growing in my behavior core.

Pajus: Okay, you can have it, BUT you will stop ranting about underused assassination protocols.

HK-47: Objection: Master, assassination theory and execution of said theory is my primary function. It is only expected that when you speak to me, it is to give me the order to kill.

Pajus: HK! *uses the warning finger*

HK-47: Query: What is all this equipment good for when there are no meatbags that I can use it on?

Pajus: Sparkies: Now that Carter, Keller and Larrin are dead, do you actually have any targets left for my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Thank you. I thought you might find it before I did
              sigpic

Comment

Dropping off Chapter three of Testament:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4254289/3/Testament

Uh, does anyone want Irresistible questions? I thought about making them super silly since that's the way the episode goes...
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Uh, does anyone want Irresistible questions? I thought about making them super silly since that's the way the episode goes...
                  That episode was not super silly. It was a super affront to everyone who believes women have the right to choose their husband/mate/boyfriend/...

Comment

That episode was not super silly. It was a super affront to everyone who believes women have the right to choose their husband/mate/boyfriend/...
                    Don't get me started on women's lib and Stargate episodes. We'd be here all night.

Comment

Don't get me started on women's lib and Stargate episodes. We'd be here all night.
                      You have to admit that said episode was kind of extreme

Comment

You have to admit that said episode was kind of extreme
                        Said episode was meant to be tongue-in-cheek ridiculous, which is why I can deem it 'silly' over the other episodes like anything with Leather-clad Larrin that were not intended to be such.

Comment

Said episode was meant to be tongue-in-cheek ridiculous, which is why I can deem it 'silly' over the other episodes like anything with Leather-clad Larrin that were not intended to be such.
                          Awwwww.... Poor Eri... Have some Larrin death here

Comment

» OMG. You guys all suck. I'm gone for two days and all these posts. Damn. I don't even know if I'll bother to catch up. *g*

» See ya'll again in two hours. *g*

Comment

Awwwww.... Poor Eri... Have some Larrin death here
                              *applauds* Very nice.

Comment

Guys, remind me - if you're interested in me writing a mini essay - to comment about sexism in Stargate, especially in Atlantis. (I did my thesis on sexism). I can also point out why some things, like not addressing the issue of date rape drugs properly are, in fact, dangerous.

Okay, now I leave to catch some z's. I have my driving class early in the morning. Early means 5:30 a.m. Yes, this is a crazy country.

Good night!
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X