Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Yay, we're starting a new party. Thought actually I know for a fact he belongs to one of the existing ones.
    Yep but he's prettier than both candidates.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Yay, we're starting a new party. Thought actually I know for a fact he belongs to one of the existing ones.
      He should run for office. I know I'd vote for him for real. Do presidents receive fan letters? JF may just start a trend there.
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Yep but he's prettier than both candidates.
        Ain't that the truth. Don't let my husband know I said that. He gets hysterical over women who vote for a guy with a "mouthful of teeth and no brain". His words. *ummm pretty* *iz easily distracted*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          He should run for office. I know I'd vote for him for real. Do presidents receive fan letters? JF may just start a trend there.
          Are you ignoring me on YIM??? *pouts*

Comment

Are you ignoring me on YIM??? *pouts*
            No!!! I am not at work today - so not using IM!! It says I am away, right???????
            sig made by me

Comment

I've been writing my own take at GitM..... and I hope I haven't commited any laws of physics blasphemy.

*snipped*

I'm trying out a new approach here - more science fiction and more plot. Tell me how you're liking it.
              Don't worry... There was no physics blasphemy... Just... No, that's nothing

It was like reading about sensoric deprivation all over again

Comment

Ain't that the truth. Don't let my husband know I said that. He gets hysterical over women who vote for a guy with a "mouthful of teeth and no brain". His words. *ummm pretty* *iz easily distracted*
                But this particular one is pretty and has a brain - ain't that perfect?

Now imagine AU where Elizabeth is running for President.

Comment

No!!! I am not at work today - so not using IM!! It says I am away, right???????
                  I don't like your work. *feels bad* *loves you*

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Don't worry... There was no physics blasphemy... Just... No, that's nothing

It was like reading about sensoric deprivation all over again
                    It is something like sensory deprivation... it's more social deprivation than anything, and that's something that can make a person go bananas.

Comment

» Be smutty, peoples.

Spoiler:

» And on the topic of "Save SGA" - one of the first things we can do is not be discouraged by the idjits that try to shoot you down for what you think. Their words mean nothing, and really - I doubt any of us here cradle out S1, S2, S3 DVDs every night as we fall asleep crying, do we? No, we don't. But if you do ... we still love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        » Be smutty, peoples.

Spoiler:

» And on the topic of "Save SGA" - one of the first things we can do is not be discouraged by the idjits that try to shoot you down for what you think. Their words mean nothing, and really - I doubt any of us here cradle out S1, S2, S3 DVDs every night as we fall asleep crying, do we? No, we don't. But if you do ... we still love you.
                        Removes S1-S3 dvd from under the pillow.
                        sig made by me

Comment

OMG do presidents receive fan letters. There's a huge group in an office near the White House that does nothing but answer letters. LOL

Imagine if JF was President.
                          Spoiler:
                          Let's see: panties in one pile, keys to the hotel room in another pile, letters with indecent proposals over here...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            » Be smutty, peoples.

Spoiler:

*wipes eyes* I've just been sobbing all day because evidently everybody hates us. We should all go eat worms. lol

If you don't get that, lucky you. *must stay off the GitM thread*
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG do presidents receive fan letters. There's a huge group in an office near the White House that does nothing but answer letters. LOL

Imagine if JF was President.
                              Spoiler:
                              Let's see: panties in one pile, keys to the hotel room in another pile, letters with indecent proposals over here...
                              *ROFLMAO* possibly the first US president to receive undergarments? Although JFK may have gotten some too.
                              sig made by me

Comment

*ROFLMAO* possibly the first US president to receive undergarments? Although JFK may have gotten some too.
                                I'm willing to bet they all get them. Think about all the stupid women who fall for guys in prison. *scratches head*

And let's not overlook Bill Clinton *gags*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X