Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizabeth View Post
    I think Elizabeth would be a bit surprised at first, after all, she doesn't get into trouble much (or didn't used to anyway). I think she would be curious about the other people and rather fascinated. Exploring other cultures seems to be her thing. I think she would want to soak in as much new information while she was there and would ask Teer questions all the time. However, I think she would be hesitant to try to ascend herself, feeling she was needed in Atlantis, confident they would come for her (though when alone perhaps a little frustrated and concerned that no one had yet), and frankly just a little apprehensive of it. I think she would keep her physical appearance up, though maybe relax it a little bit, you know like where their clothes, maybe tie her hair back or something.

I think John on the other hand would be frantic and ready dive in after her. In fact I think as soon as they figured out what was wrong he would try to barge in to find her and leave his team to figure out how to get them out. Only the combined force of his team persuading him that he is of better use to her outside the field might be able to stop him.

When they met up again I think Elizabeth would be relieved, and have questions as to why they didn't show up sooner. I think she would put on a calm face, but inwardly be a little shaken up over the whole deal, maybe slightly bitter, but it would be so subtle it would surprise even her. I can imagine John would see past her calm and go right up to her, grab her arm and ask the classic "Are you ok?" In that soft voice her saves for her. She would of course drop her facade for him and something about how worried she really was, she might use the same line John did, "What took you so long?" Rodney would launch into a long explanation of the science behind it, meanwhile John and Elizabeth would never break eye contact, but no words would need to be spoken. Then they would turn toward the rest of the team and John would say make some sly joke about the time dilation field then while the rest of the team carried on as normal John and Elizabeth would exchange one more long, knowing look.

And then we zoom out to the team starting their walk back. And that's a wrap!

I like how you think. I also believe you're right about Elizabeth's reactions... I can imagine her being a workaholic on her bad days, trying to hide her feelings and trying to learn as much as she can. Teer and that little girl would probably try to talk to her and confront her with her inner fears. I can see fic forming!

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
    The plot bunnies are running away with me... but I don't have the time, nor the will to write. ^_^ It could be an interesting twist... Anuna up for a challenge? *wink*

Oh you know I am. That's why I asked you to brainstorm with me. I'm working on a post Epiphany fic for Vixen (yes, I am) and the question popped in my head, what would we learn about Elizabeth, what new sides to her we would discover if it was her who was trapped?

I hope you guys don't mind if I use this little chat as a help for writing a fic?
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Still pics from the TMC preview are at this site: http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?series=2&season=4

Spoiler:
      There's none actually of Elizabeth but the one I'm pretty sure is from when John and Rodney see her on the screen.

Comment

Still pics from the TMC preview are at this site: http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?series=2&season=4

Spoiler:
        There's none actually of Elizabeth but the one I'm pretty sure is from when John and Rodney see her on the screen.

Yup you're right that is

Spoiler:
        the moment they see her face on screen. WOULD YOU LOOK AT JOHN!!!! Who wants to give him a hug? He looks so broken!! Guys, just from looking at these pictures I'm full of squeee because of all amazing emotion we are probably see from John!

Aaaaaawwwwwwww!!!! Guys, whatever happens in this ep, let's just take the best from it. i know there will be all kinds of emotions - and that's only natural - but when everything settles down, let's just take the good moments and squee about them!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Yup you're right that is

Spoiler:
          the moment they see her face on screen. WOULD YOU LOOK AT JOHN!!!! Who wants to give him a hug? He looks so broken!! Guys, just from looking at these pictures I'm full of squeee because of all amazing emotion we are probably see from John!

Aaaaaawwwwwwww!!!! Guys, whatever happens in this ep, let's just take the best from it. i know there will be all kinds of emotions - and that's only natural - but when everything settles down, let's just take the good moments and squee about them!
          Spoiler:
          The scene where John is holding is gun, on the planet. I'm sure is one with Elizabeth too... just before they start running.

So who can spot the doubles to originals .
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Yup you're right that is

Spoiler:

Have you seen the clip where he says "Elizabeth?" when he first sees her on screen? JF kills me w/ his subtle acting, he screams sparky w/ his acting.
            sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
              I feel so bad for John! It's like he's going to have his heart ripped out all over again. The emotion in his voice. The expression on his face. Sometime he makes me want to cry.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                Have you seen the clip where he says "Elizabeth?" when he first sees her on screen? JF kills me w/ his subtle acting, he screams sparky w/ his acting.
                Oh yes I have. Now dare anybody say John isn't desperately in love with her.

That deserves a pic.

The moment they will never forget,
                the moment they first met.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  The scene where John is holding is gun, on the planet. I'm sure is one with Elizabeth too... just before they start running.

So who can spot the doubles to originals .
                  hmmm I think I can said the little choo choo train

Wish they had the one of Elizabeth & John running.
                  sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I feel so bad for John! It's like he's going to have his heart ripped out all over again. The emotion in his voice. The expression on his face. Sometime he makes me want to cry.
                    Ah I agree. Now I'm gonna do some story bashing - but mild, don't worry:

Spoiler:
                    I'm so tired of this Romeo and Juliet or pick whatever tragedy you want. Oh yes I know angst brings out great and strong emotions. But why the heck does everything on these sci fi shows have to end badly?? I'm so tired of that. Man, what happened to happy endings? happy endings - the ones well written and deserved - are way cooler!!!

Okay, mini rant done.

Back to happy shipping.

J: I'm gonna complain! Your bed is too far away!

Comment

Spoiler tag for large image.

Spoiler:

E: John, quit playing with the remote control vibe! Not in the infirmary!
                      Last edited by justhere1971; 04 December 2007, 08:05 AM.
                      sig made by me

Comment

JT, you you you corrupted person!!! That's evil! I love it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          hmmm I think I can said the little choo choo train

Wish they had the one of Elizabeth & John running.
                          These two close enough?.

TMC Spoilers
                          Spoiler:

Salvaged them when they were posted on here some time ago.
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

So I was going through Irresistable *shudder* last night and I came across these and couldn't help but mentally caption them...

John: You keep your paws off my gal! GRRR

'Lizbeth defending her hunny! ^.^

Edit: WORMHOLE! You're my HERO! I've been looking for the full versions of those pics for a week now!
                            "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Ah our pretties!
                              Spoiler:
                              And he is holding her in his arms! I so don't care if that's real or dup!shep, he is holding her!

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                                These two close enough?.

TMC Spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/Wormhole-2007/SGA-EPO-410-0001.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...O-410-0002.jpg

Salvaged them when they were posted on here some time ago.
                                Ty!! I've been looking for those! Mental green
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X