Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    Spoiler:
    I've seen that too, but Carson's already taken Mind you, just because a person admits their feelings, doesn't mean the other person has to feel the same way.
    As Susan Ivanova would say, "All love is unrequited. All of it."

Except for Spraky of course.

Comment

Major Moo thanks so much for the pics at your LJ.

As for
      Spoiler:
      Teyla's new love interest, I agree with whom ever said that it could be that they switched it from Elizabeth to Teyla and "Mike", is where that will end up. If it is not him, I can't really see Teyla with anyone except Ronon. I know most think of them as brother and sister, but I think of them as Hot, Hot, Hot, LOL. I can't really see her with McKay....oh I just had a thought....what about Major Hottie Lorne!?! OMG...it could totally be Lorne. **Blade's heart is going a mile a minuet just thinking about that**

Blue your wall is so great!
      Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Originally posted by Bladefanatic
        Major Moo thanks so much for the pics at your LJ.

As for
        Spoiler:
        Teyla's new love interest, I agree with whom ever said that it could be that they switched it from Elizabeth to Teyla and "Mike", is where that will end up. If it is not him, I can't really see Teyla with anyone except Ronon. I know most think of them as brother and sister, but I think of them as Hot, Hot, Hot, LOL.
        Spoiler:
        As I said in my previous post, my whole switching from Elizabeth to Teyla theory works, but the fact that RL says that Teyla admits feelings would be kinda strange if she just met him. So who knows...

Comment

With Rachel saying
          Spoiler:
          she admits feelings for someone, it could be Sheppard, or it could be an Athosian she knows - this IS a day-off eppy so it doesn't necessarily mean she likes someone we already know. Heck, maybe BF gets killed in the blast, which leaves her "open". *LOL*

Whatever. . .if Lizzy gets Sean Maher a hot young thang as a recurring BF, then why the heck would she need Sheppard?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Morning...

Wow looks like i missed something big...

care to fill me in?
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I'm lost , what did RL say?, and where did she say this?.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                I'm lost , what did RL say?, and where did she say this?.
                Initial reports from last weekend's big con in England, say during Rachel's discussion
                Spoiler:
                there was no mention of Shep/Teyla, or Shep/Weir, but Rachel did say there would be romance for Teyla in some way. Could be a BF of the week, Shep, Ronon, etc. It was the usual cryptic talk all the actors do.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  Initial reports from last weekend's big con in England, say during Rachel's discussion
                  Spoiler:
                  there was no mention of Shep/Teyla, or Shep/Weir, but Rachel did say there would be romance for Teyla in some way. Could be a BF of the week, Shep, Ronon, etc. It was the usual cryptic talk all the actors do.
                  So what?
                  Spoiler:
                  Now they're giving Mike to Teyla?, poor guy, when Ronon is finished with him he won't know what hit him .
                  I think i'm just going to sit back and wait. When i heard about that "he cares about you more than you know" line, my gut told me it was going to be told to Teyla. And after hearing about Sunday my gut told me it was going to be an episode huge on Sparky, so i'll trust my instincts.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                    So what?
                    Thats what I figure - just go with the flow and see what shapes up. It will probably be a lot different than we think anyway.

Comment

Y'know what, I'm hating the sound of this episode. The reason being that it's giving me a nervous headache.

I won't relax until after it's aired and I can get my sticky hands (virtually speaking) on a detailed episode breakdown. Btw, what is the schedule for SGA? I know the season begins on July 14th, but do they run them every week until it's done or have a hiatus?

I just want to figure out when the wondering is going to be over.

Comment

Originally posted by HelenT
                        Y'know what, I'm hating the sound of this episode. The reason being that it's giving me a nervous headache.

I won't relax until after it's aired and I can get my sticky hands (virtually speaking) on a detailed episode breakdown. Btw, what is the schedule for SGA? I know the season begins on July 14th, but do they run them every week until it's done or have a hiatus?

In the U.S., the season starts July 14 and goes until the end of September, when episode 10 airs. Then it usually starts up again in January (that might be wrong, because I don't have cable) and finishes around March.

Does Canda start the season July 14 too and then air all the episodes in one run? Or do they also have a hiatus?
                        sigpic

Comment

This year seems there having a lot of Centric Episodes and i mean we wanted it but there's Heaps this year

Spoiler:
                          i agree Luz if they do shift Mike to Teyla... Poor Mickey's not gonna know what hit him especailly if he hurts her lol
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by HelenT

Que será, será, there is nothing to be done but wait. Just put things in perspective, in ten years you're going to be laughing about the fact that there was a time when you got nervous over the prospect of a fictional character
                            Spoiler:
                            having a date.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ
                              In the U.S., the season starts July 14 and goes until the end of September, when episode 10 airs. Then it usually starts up again in January (that might be wrong, because I don't have cable) and finishes around March.

Does Canda start the season July 14 too and then air all the episodes in one run? Or do they also have a hiatus?
                              Thanks for that. Great! So we're looking at February '07. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
                                HEEE!! I noticed that too.
                                [spoilers]Does that vest look awefully big for Lizzie?
                                Honey, whatdaya expect when she stumbles out of bed and grabs the first one in John's closet?

Comment

Working...
                                X