No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tackles SR & CC to the ground. (((HUGGLES))) Thank you!
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Yey, I've got fics! thanx Celcool!

I'm totally beaten. I wish I could hit the bed and sleep, but I just remebered there is a lecture I have to attend to. Gah. So I get to be here a bit and then I have to head off again. And it's raining. And it's cold.

Reminds me of those scenes in The Eye.
      *cough* TSM -- I am just sayin'

Get some rest Anuna.
      sig made by me

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! The last chapter of Unexpected has just been posted!!! http://oparu.livejournal.com/38980.html#cutid2

I'm off to correct/re - read my new chapter and you'll have it soon too.

EDIT: TSM is coming too, I'll be writing new chapter this weekend.

No rest. Coffee. Fic. Music. And then - sleep. Just found out that lecture has been re scheduled!

EDIT 2: if you want multi ship, all men adoring Elizabeth and following her like lost puppies vid (the one for Celebrate Elizabeth) here is the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1vxchu John is there too of course. I think it'll be fun to watch The song I used is "Lady in red" by Chris De Bourgh
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

The last chapter of Oparu's Unexpected, comment bc it's the end of one of the best stories of all time.

Comment

I saw it!! And yeah it's great and amazing and... aaaaaw!!!

Comment

I've been waiting to read that until she finished it. Runs off to read. I shall be up way late tonight!
              sig made by me

Comment

You'll read and then re read and then re read it again! Note my words!!! That is best Sparky fic ever!! I love how she wrote John - that's the way he should be written.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                  Ahhh, you're SMB from RUNHP? Didn't know that. My Confession is my favorite of the F/M fics you've written. Too bad not many good F/M fics get written anymore...

Sent the Bama fics around, hope she doesn't mind.
                  Yep, that's me. Thanks for your comments about "My Confession." I swear, that one, of all the F/M fics I wrote was the one that just poured out of me. I was still writing longhand at the time (had a hard time composing at the computer). Anyhoo - I couldn't write fast enough to keep up with the thoughts in my head!

And, Unexpected's final chapter is up? DANG - I can't read it at work. I hate waiting........GRRRRRR. That whole saga has been amazing. I am in awe at Oparu's ability to weave such an incredible story. Too bad TPTB can't read fanfic, they need her on their writing team!
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Oops, you're missing this. Sorry.

http://joeflanigan.info/athenaktt/videos/
                    Alright "Remember when it rained" made me cry.

I MISSS THEM!!!!!
                    sig made by me

Comment

What's F/M ?

Comment

F/M is The Nanny ship - Fran and Maxwell! Don't tell me you never watched The Nanny? *shock*

Comment

F/M is The Nanny ship - Fran and Maxwell! Don't tell me you never watched The Nanny? *shock*
                          I must admit, even though I watched Nanny, it never entered my mind that there might be FF about them out there!!!
                          sig made by me

Comment

Well mine neither, but I enjoyed the show immensly!

Speaking of The Nanny.... note the similarity!

Well my, Sheppard is doing "the nanny" again!

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              I must admit, even though I watched Nanny, it never entered my mind that there might be FF about them out there!!!
                              Here you go - enjoy! http://home.frognet.net/~ritchie/fanficti.htm

AND, to keep this post somewhat on topic.....

Sparky fanfics - I haven't been around here that long, so perhaps this has already been done.

Round Robin Fic? One person writes a chapter, posts it and then another person picks up the story, writes the next chapter, posts it, someone else takes a turn, etc.
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Well mine neither, but I enjoyed the show immensly!

Speaking of The Nanny.... note the similarity!

Well my, Sheppard is doing "the nanny" again!
                                OMG - LOVE IT!!! chuckling at her keyboard
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X