No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently watched the Seige III. The hug! THE HUG. The lingering, bordering on awkward look they give each other in their close proximity. The relief that they're both safe.

And my emotions. Ugh.

*ugly sobbing*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    LOL at all the "awww yiss"-ing.

On the forced shipping, there's also that thing with John getting shoved together with Larrin in S4/5. Felt really fake to a lot of us on the thread.
    Larrin... Larrin... Yeah, I don't remember her at all. I can't even picture her.

Hm, I wonder what that suggests.
    rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Oh, I need to watch the Siege this week.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
        Recently watched the Seige III. The hug! THE HUG. The lingering, bordering on awkward look they give each other in their close proximity. The relief that they're both safe.

And my emotions. Ugh.

*ugly sobbing*

Larrin... Larrin... Yeah, I don't remember her at all. I can't even picture her.

There are days I think we should just call that scene the Sparky moment to end all Sparky moments.

A badly written character?
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Okay, I watched Siege one again. Grodin! *sniffs* I needs a hug.
          sigpic

Comment

I miss Krisrussel and Anuna....
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

And my emotions. Ugh.

*ugly sobbing*
              Yup. Any more chemistry between those two and we could've started making bombs from all the explosives flying around.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              There are days I think we should just call that scene the Sparky moment to end all Sparky moments.
              And then there are days I think it could be The Eye, or The Real World, or Lifeline... *sighs* Those two.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Okay, I watched Siege one again. Grodin! *sniffs* I needs a hug.
              *cries* I know, right? That one was such a shock.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I miss Krisrussel and Anuna....
              Anuna is on Tumblr a lot, Kris seems to be on Facebook most of the time. But yeah, this place is getting lonelier.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello all! *waves*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Hello from a stranger....

I have nothing to say except I miss my Sparky Family!
                Hi Probie! Good to "see" you again!

-
                I posted a new chapter of Isn't Supposed to Be, for those who are interested. If I can keep this up I might actually finish it, haha!
                FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5408262...Supposed-To-Be
                Livejournal: http://lantis-kate.livejournal.com/10670.html
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  *cries* I know, right? That one was such a shock.
                  Yeah. He wasn't in that many episodes, but I liked him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Hi Erin87! Long time no see!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                    Yeah. He wasn't in that many episodes, but I liked him.
                    Me too. He was adorable.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      Hello all! *waves*

Hi Probie! Good to "see" you again!

-
                      I posted a new chapter of Isn't Supposed to Be, for those who are interested. If I can keep this up I might actually finish it, haha!
                      FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5408262...Supposed-To-Be
                      Livejournal: http://lantis-kate.livejournal.com/10670.html
                      I am enjoying this story tremendously. You have nailed John perfectly. I can just see him acting just this way.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I am enjoying this story tremendously. You have nailed John perfectly. I can just see him acting just this way.
                        Thank you so much! That means a lot. It can be hard to tell sometimes, so it's great to hear that he's in-character.
                        sigpic
                        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It's especially pretty out here...we're getting rain!

Comment

It's pretty sunny here. Watching some Voyager for now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

The rain continues, now with bonus wind!

Comment

Working...
                                X