Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Ohhh yeah, the nickel and diming. Already went through that with our previous house (higher-end builder tract homes, so we had customization options including room layouts). We ended up doing some things like trim ourselves (and frankly, it was much nicer than if we'd gotten it from them), but this time we're letting the architect and contractors do it. Otherwise it'll take another 17 years.
    I hear that. We have to do custom in our community and have gotten references from our neighbors, so that helps. However, their builders are very high end. The people we visited on Monday went on about their "limited budget" but had some amazing things I know we can't afford. Though Mr. SR was taken by the shower that is so big you don't need a door or curtain. And the built in generator was nice also. We have a different idea of a limited budget, however. I plan to do my own appliances also.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I hear that. We have to do custom in our community and have gotten references from our neighbors, so that helps. However, their builders are very high end. The people we visited on Monday went on about their "limited budget" but had some amazing things I know we can't afford. Though Mr. SR was taken by the shower that is so big you don't need a door or curtain. And the built in generator was nice also. We have a different idea of a limited budget, however. I plan to do my own appliances also.
      That must be one big shower.

We're definitely getting a generator; with the storms that we can get out here, it's a must. We'll also be selecting all of our appliances; that kitchen is going to be seriously tricked out.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*gives out flowers and cake*
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Challenge #74
              Comic Book Challenge
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blencathra
              Click for bigger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FanGirl

http://i.imgur.com/xUdGeF4.jpg
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dragongirl

If you are curious about the sig
              Spoiler:
              The star is the symbol of the Violet (or star sapphire) Lantern Corps. The Violet Lantern Corps uses their love to fight. The monster is the physical entity of Love (which although it seems odd, think about it Love is strong and beautiful but it has the ability to rip you apart) the text is the Violet Lantern Corps oath. I am not sure how much it will help but it will hopefully explain the art some

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

copter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              sigpic

Comment

Challenge #75

This week I was not prepared for this challenge. I have been feeling overwhelmed lately, and yes, I know I asked for help and several of you did PM me to say you would help me out. But I would have to be organized for that as well, and figure out what I would need someone to do and let them know in time so they could prepare. And I just wasn't organized enough to do that in time. So this week, will be a lazy week. Finish up something you've been working on, or try something that caught your eye. I saw two sigs this week that Blencathra and JadedWraith have and I want to try something like that. Look for new brushes or fonts. Or do a past challenge that you didn't have time for before. Or make art/fan fic for your favorite new movie.

In the meantime, for next week, I want to do a more technical challenge. So let me know either in PM or here on the forum, which of these three most interest you.

1. Layers
                2. Brushes/Fonts
                3. Blending and/or cropping

If you have a sig to turn in for next week, get them to me by Monday May 18. Also let me know which of the three options you most prefer. Thanks!
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
                        Thanks for keeping the home fires burning. *crickets* I wish I had time for some Sparky nostalgia. Maybe next week.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm on holiday in Crete (Greece), discovering Minoan history. It's very shiny and warm.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I'm on holiday in Crete (Greece), discovering Minoan history. It's very shiny and warm.
                            Lucky you. Crete is one of the places on my bucket list.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Thanks for keeping the home fires burning. *crickets* I wish I had time for some Sparky nostalgia. Maybe next week.
                              I wish I had time for more than just a quick Good Morning, LOL!

Hmm, maybe we should try to do a post-a-thon sometime?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Oooh, sounds like fun! Hope you're having a grand time!

Comment

I'm having a splendid time. Lots of archaeological splendor to see. Tomorrow we're going to visit Knossos.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X