No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Pretty- snow at my house. It's cool when it covers the cactus.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Went to see The Hunger Games Mockingjay part II. It. Was. Spectacular.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          We saw that yesterday also. I thought it dragged a bit in places, but the action scenes were great. Still hate the ending though.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            We saw that yesterday also. I thought it dragged a bit in places, but the action scenes were great. Still hate the ending though.
            Yeah, it seemed to start off a bit sluggish to me, but it started cranking up quickly once the squad got into the Capitol. And yeah, still hate the ending. Buttercup damn near broke me.

Have to admit, when I saw the Civil War trailer, I laughed when I saw they'd used the same parking structure (with red tile walls -- at least, it sure looks like the same place!) for one of their fights as Mockingjay 2 used for part of the Capitol underground. Both movies filmed in Atlanta and Berlin, so I'm guessing the location in question is in one of those two cities.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Yeah, it seemed to start off a bit sluggish to me, but it started cranking up quickly once the squad got into the Capitol. And yeah, still hate the ending. Buttercup damn near broke me.

Have to admit, when I saw the Civil War trailer, I laughed when I saw they'd used the same parking structure (with red tile walls -- at least, it sure looks like the same place!) for one of their fights as Mockingjay 2 used for part of the Capitol underground. Both movies filmed in Atlanta and Berlin, so I'm guessing the location in question is in one of those two cities.
              That makes me think of all the times I've watched shows filmed in Vancouver and seen familiar locations. Supernatural for one.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

That makes me think of all the times I've watched shows filmed in Vancouver and seen familiar locations. Supernatural for one.
                Or Stargate using the same locations over and over and over again.

And now to this week's College Football Roundup! It's a great day for all of us on the Sparky forum, but not so great a day in Atlantis, as USC slaughtered our hated crosstown rival UCLA 40-21 (and won the Pac-12 South title, too!), Virginia Tech smoked Virginia 23-20 (Go Hokies!), New Mexico beat Air Force 47-35, and Navy lost to Houston 52-31.

Comment

Yep, me too. I'm pretty sure I've seen two shows shot in Toronto use the same location at least one (or a very similar one). It's always especially hilarious when the shows are nothing alike.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Good morning?

It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon. My workday's almost over.

Comment

So stinkin' tired. I took a nap yesterday and when I woke up at 6:30, I freaked out and thought it was already morning. I wasn't ready to come back to work today.
                        Last edited by ShipperWriter; 30 November 2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Challenge #93 was Fall.

copter

RodneyisGodney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advent calendar starts tonight/tomorrow! Remember to send me your entries 2 days before your day!!!

1. JadedWraith
                          2. taris
                          3. Rinkrat
                          4. slizzie1986
                          5. RodneyisGodney
                          6. MSusy
                          7. Libero
                          8. Grace
                          9. Rinkrat
                          10. scifan
                          11. RodneyisGodney
                          12. Falcon Horus
                          13. slizzie1986
                          14. bailey1ak
                          15. Rinkrat
                          16. taris
                          17. Jaded Wraith
                          18. copter
                          19. RodneyisGodney
                          20. Libero
                          21. Rinkrat
                          22. bailey1ak
                          23. copter
                          24. Rinkrat
                          25. MSusy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          Secret Santa assignments have been handed out. If you do not have a PM from me and you signed up, let me know immediately! I will need your presents by December 21st, and I will hand out on the 22nd. If there are any questions or issues, please let me know as soon as possible.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #94

Tomorrow is December 1st and while there is crazy weather happening all over, winter is not here yet for me. Since I have trouble getting into the 'Christmas spirit' without snow, this weeks challenge is 'Snowmen'. Now, since I am equal opportunity and all for gender equality, this can be a a snowman or snow woman. Or gender neutral if you prefer. I also know some of you are not in the northern hemisphere and this is actually summer for you. So the "snowperson" can be made out of sand, flowers, or whatever you wish. I'm just looking for an approximate shape that resembles a snowperson. Have fun!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday December 7th.
                            sigpic

Comment

Snow(wo)man - interesting challenge.

Comment

December 1st advent was made by JadedWraith.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X