Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    That's two different things?
    Veterans have served and lived to tell the tale, while memorial is for those that didn't - or is there no difference then?
    Yes, it's two different days. Our Veterans Day for all who served is November 11, and our Memorial Day for those who died in service, is the last Monday in May.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Yes, it's two different days. Our Veterans Day for all who served is November 11, and our Memorial Day for those who died in service, is the last Monday in May.
      And Armed Forces Day is the third Saturday in May for the people currently serving. >.<
      sigpic
      [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
        And Armed Forces Day is the third Saturday in May for the people currently serving. >.<
        Ah, I see.

We only have one day - memorial day on the 11th.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
          Yes, there's that day as well.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Got a little dance-related fic in the works. Won't be long, and will have Sparky (side by side with other pairing(s)).

Comment

Got a little dance-related fic in the works. Won't be long, and will have Sparky (side by side with other pairing(s)).
              Yay! Can't wait to read it!
              sigpic
              [call me loser.]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oooh! Sounds like fun, looking forward to it!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

395 words later - ficlet finished

Anyone willing to beta?
                    More information can be found here. You know pairings, characters, ...

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies and Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Whoo, busy day today!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Got invited to attend the only screening of a friend's film this morning -- Strike At Dawn.
                          World War II themed film, made by the friend with the help of friends. Much to my surprise my small contribution merited a mention in the credits.

Comment

Got invited to attend the only screening of a friend's film this morning -- Strike At Dawn.
                            World War II themed film, made by the friend with the help of friends. Much to my surprise my small contribution merited a mention in the credits.
                            That's so cool!!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Cool indeed. BTW I read that Belgium now has a baby panda. Congrats. Everyone gets all excited over the ones here at the zoo. Cute videos to come I'm sure.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                BTW I read that Belgium now has a baby panda. Congrats. Everyone gets all excited over the ones here at the zoo. Cute videos to come I'm sure.
                                Ah yes, we do.

It's tiny and pink and looks nothing like a panda should. It's a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny bear.

And we have to give it back to China in 4 years. In the meantime, plenty of fun to be had. That is if he survives.

Comment

Working...
                                X