No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Daedelus sure is huge when compared to the Jumper.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      John must be in charge. Is Dick Woolsey on vacay?
      I know, right? You'd think Woolsey would be all over this...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They're going in...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Looks like a hell of a fight. Are you sure you want to go inside? Has none of this crowd ever seen Alien?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Splitting up now...

Comment

Looks like a hell of a fight. Are you sure you want to go inside? Has none of this crowd ever seen Alien?
              Short attention span I guess...

Comment

These new leaders, seriously, they are never around when they are supposed to be. *shakes head*
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

LOL at Ronon knocking something over and scaring the crap outta Rodney!

Comment

Teyla even calls John "Colonel" in private.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here! Where is Mr. Woolsey? Why is Major Lorne and Dr. Zelenka in charge of Atlantis, because that’s the way it looks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Uh guys? GET OUT OF THERE.

Comment

Radek looks like he's been borrowing somebody's curling iron.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooops. Too late. Now you guys are REALLY in trouble!

Comment

Radek looks like he's been borrowing somebody's curling iron.
                              And not very well. BWAHAHAHHA!

Comment

I hate it when Rodney says "That can't be right." You know that means trouble.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X