Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I survive my movie as well.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!
        What if I don't have a team? Can I get something else? Like a churro?

Comment

a churro would be good about now - I made enchiladas for lunch
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8f83da551...g64to1_250.gif
            Heeheehee! Welp, you could always adopt a team.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            a churro would be good about now - I made enchiladas for lunch
            Darnit, I just had lunch and you two are making me hungry again!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8f83da551...g64to1_250.gif
              We Hokie fans specialize in turkey legs. I always thought there was something not quite right about that since our mascot is a big turkey, but anyway. Personally in order to face our certain defeat at the hands of 'Bama tonight, we also need vast quantities of adult beverages. I'm just praying that we at least score. Now where's that wine glass?
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                We Hokie fans specialize in turkey legs. I always thought there was something not quite right about that since our mascot is a big turkey, but anyway. Personally in order to face our certain defeat at the hands of 'Bama tonight, we also need vast quantities of adult beverages. I'm just praying that we at least score. Now where's that wine glass?
                Meep. Hope Mr. SR has made up a big batch of sangria!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours and 35 minutes until The Daedalus Variations post-a-thon!

Here's this week's College Football Round-up! (there's actually a few more games yet to be played today and tomorrow since it's a holiday weekend, but all the teams we're watching have played, so screw it ): As already reported, USC beat Hawaii 30-13 in an ugly game on Thursday night (WTF O-line?!? The defense was propping you up all the way! ). Yesterday, Georgia fell to Clemson, 38-35, Virginia Tech fell to Alabama, 35-10, and it was a good day in Atlantis as Air Force beat Colgate 38-13, and Navy had a bye this week and will start their season next Saturday.

Comment

Thanks for the update SK!
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

My alma mater, UTSA, defeated New Mexico 21 - 13
                      sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to The Daedalus Variations!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        My alma mater, UTSA, defeated New Mexico 21 - 13
                        Awesome!

Comment

In the hope that this doesn't get lost in the frenzy of the Post-a-thon!

Am I remembering right when I say there is a pic of John sat on a bed in his? room alone. In the vain hope that I'm not imagining it, does anyone have it and is willing to share? I promise to use it for a good cause
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            In the hope that this doesn't get lost in the frenzy of the Post-a-thon!

Am I remembering right when I say there is a pic of John sat on a bed in his? room alone. In the vain hope that I'm not imagining it, does anyone have it and is willing to share? I promise to use it for a good cause
                            I seem to recall a pic like that, but I don't remember where it's from.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to The Daedalus Variations!

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for "Daedalus Variations".
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X