No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how far away John always stands from Carter, there is no elbow touching or even armlenght touching between them. Sparky FTW.
    sigpic

Comment

It looks like Radek is right to not trust the soldiers.

Oh hell, now John and Carter are standing in that place we often saw him with Elizabeth. In fact, nothing Sam does in this episode couldn't have been done exactly the same way by her.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"Episodic memory". Does that mean we can erase certain episodes from our mind???

Comment

No, don't contaminate the food in the mess hall!!!

That's my stomach talking. I'm hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            "Episodic memory". Does that mean we can erase certain episodes from our mind???
            That would be awesome.
            sigpic

Comment

A messhall full of people we've never seen, well, I guess they wanted to make us think that we don't remember people.
              sigpic

Comment

I wish that would be possible.
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  I love how far away John always stands from Carter, there is no elbow touching or even armlenght touching between them. Sparky FTW.
                  Yeah, John definitely doesn't want to risk any bad touching.

Wouldn't that be nice?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey Ronon, and look there is Teyla and they don't feel anything.
                    sigpic

Comment

I do like the way everybody is equal here. Nobody knows who's in charge, even those who should be in charge. And where the hell is Teyla anyway?
                      sigpic

Comment

Again, Pegasus natives trump the pesky Tau'ri.

Comment

There she is all concerned about John and he just blows by her. Love it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Uh oh, John's getting headaches.

And Ronon and Teyla are putting their heads together... Oooh, Keller/Ronon anvil scene!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And look, in this epsidoe they made Ronon the smart one, that doesn't happen very often even if we know that he's smarter than TPTB make him look.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dude, where did he find a Sharpie?

Comment

Working...
                                X