No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder where John was going when they were trying to reach the mess hall and Ronon had to tell him the right way.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ooh, Carter and McKay just found their own balcony. McCarter anvils!!!

Comment

Easy to get turned around in this place? After living there for over three years? You're slipping, John.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          I wonder where John was going when they were trying to reach the mess hall and Ronon had to tell him the right way.
          He instinctively headed toward Lizzeh's old quarters. Heh.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Is it just me, or does John never call Carter "sir" or "ma'am" or anything like that???

Comment

Zelenka have lost it now as well, poor guy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I'll go for that. *nods*

Comment

Why do the Teyla pic look like mugshot? It feels wrong somehow.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, crap. Now Radek has a stunner. *shakes head* This will not end well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Why do the Teyla pic look like mugshot? It feels wrong somehow.
                      It was on the evening edition of "Pegasus' Most Wanted."

Comment

Haha, it's the Pegasus version of the chickenpox. Only less itchy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Ooh, Carter and McKay just found their own balcony. McCarter anvils!!!
                          *cracks up*
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Headcanon approved!

Comment

It was on the evening edition of "Pegasus' Most Wanted."
                              Ooooh, cold shot!

Comment

Is it just me, or does John never call Carter "sir" or "ma'am" or anything like that???
                                Oh yeah, he doesn't but in the early days he called Elizabeth "ma'am" and she wasn't even military. Yet later they have him talk about how Sam is the best CO he's ever had.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X