Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
    wow, there really are still people on here. FH, you were totally right about this xD Over on LJ i felt like it was the only one left but here... this is great *in the sparky mood now*
    Welcome back!

And hey, if you want to do some challenges... I'm always up for an LJ revival.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Oh, that was neat. You had me fooled right up until the end.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      I've seen your work on youtube. I like it!
      thank you

Welcome. Yes, this is indeed a busy place.

it's good to be back. i really need my daily dose of sparky so i think i'll be sticking around for some time i'm not a great poster though, so dont expect too much brilliant input from me. i'm mainly hanging around in the gutter

EDIT:
      LOL, good to know FH... i just posted something on LJ *heeheee*

Comment

i'm mainly hanging around in the gutter
        Then you'll feel right back at home.

Comment

Hi Torri012, I’ve never been on LJ but I’ve seen some of your work there and really liked it.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I may have something... hang on...

*zips out*

Later that same day...

*zips in*

Confession by yours truly
          Characters: Kate Heightmeyer, John Sheppard & Elizabeth Weir
          Pairing: John Sheppard/Elizabeth Weir
          Prompt: confession, Kate Heightmeyer & John Sheppard friendship
          That was a great fic, very funny.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that fic, FH! I remember reading it before and it always makes me laugh. Thanks!

Watching "Mean Girls" also helps me get in a good mood.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Thanks for that fic, FH! I remember reading it before and it always makes me laugh. Thanks!
              It's an oldie.

I haven't published anything recently... though I should.

Comment

I haven't published anything recently... though I should.
                Yes you should

Comment

Whenever we get new people I wonder if I should change my name here to mathgirl24, the name I use everywhere else. I can never decide. *shrug*

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                  Hello everyone. It's been years since the last time I visited this forum and you have no idea how happy it makes me to see this thread still active. You guys were always the best.
                  Hello Luz! Nice to meet you. I'm mathgirl24 over on LJ and I run the Advent calendar. So we may have talked already. Welcome back to GW!!

I know, but proportions still seem a little off.

But, err... I'm in the gutter here... Elizabeth has a rather peculiar shadow. (Or is she just happy to see John, in which case there's something wrong with her anatomy, or I'm seeing it all wrong).
                  That was a comment worthy of gateraid.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  *limps in*

Nice to see so many folks rejoining us!

Spoilered for OT RL feelings of whump:

Spoiler:
                  So I was off work yesterday as my student didn't come to school, but I am in a funk. I mean, seriously. I've been snapping at students left and right. One boy was cussing, using s*** as a noun, and after the 3rd time, I said, "Say the S word again. I dare you. C'mon, do it." To my frakking amazement, he shut up! The teacher thanked me for standing up and saying something since she was dealing with some other students.

And I would rather be at home in bed, asleep all day, but alas, my student is feeling better. Dang it.

I need a really fluffy, hilarious story right about now. Any recommendations?
                  *hugs* I took the day off myself. My back has been so awful lately. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow morning so hopefully he'll have some ideas to get myself back on track.

I may have something... hang on...

*zips out*

Later that same day...

*zips in*

Confession by yours truly
                  Characters: Kate Heightmeyer, John Sheppard & Elizabeth Weir
                  Pairing: John Sheppard/Elizabeth Weir
                  Prompt: confession, Kate Heightmeyer & John Sheppard friendship
                  Haven't read that one in awhile. Love it!

good afternoon sparkies

wow, there really are still people on here. FH, you were totally right about this xD Over on LJ i felt like it was the only one left but here... this is great *in the sparky mood now*
                  Howdy!! Like I said earlier, I'm mathgirl24 so we know each other. I'm so glad you posted that discussion on LJ!!

Comment

Yes you should
                    I have no Sparky in the works though... although, I do have a bingocard to fill... *ponders*

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Whenever we get new people I wonder if I should change my name here to mathgirl24, the name I use everywhere else. I can never decide. *shrug*
                    No, you should keep confusing the new Sparkies with your initials.

Besides there's already a Math-someone I think...

Comment

Besides there's already a Math-someone I think...
                      "Hey, why is there a John/Teyla shipper in the Sparky thread?"

They were my initials FIRST, dammit!

Comment

Yes, I'm sure he'd be proud of his influence in the thread.

*hugs* I took the day off myself. My back has been so awful lately. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow morning so hopefully he'll have some ideas to get myself back on track.
                        *hugs back* Thanks, sweetie. I understand the back problems. I think I have a pinched nerve in my neck that's causing my right hand and most of my arm to go numb when I'm interpreting at work. Just waiting on next week's paycheck so I can go to the chiropractor

I second this. But just in case you change your mind, stay on good terms with Darren.

Comment

"Hey, why is there a John/Teyla shipper in the Sparky thread?"

They were my initials FIRST, dammit!
                          You think you have us all fooled. We know that you are just a spy here. Yeah, that's it.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

You think you have us all fooled. We know that you are just a spy here. Yeah, that's it.
                            Yes, I'm the world's most patient spy. It's taken years but I finally have you all convinced.

For the record, when I signed up for this name I had never seen John/Teyla ship abbreviated as JT. I'd seen Sheyla and Jeyla, but not JT.

Comment

Yes, I'm the world's most patient spy. It's taken years but I finally have you all convinced.

For the record, when I signed up for this name I had never seen John/Teyla ship abbreviated as JT. I'd seen Sheyla and Jeyla, but not JT.
                              Let's be thankful for that!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

My name is Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X