Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Well while we're at it, if we add Teyla to that, you get the ultimate hybrid of Sparky and your favorite ship.
    Now that could potentially classify as John's best day eve

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Do people even ever have One True 4somes? I would imagine... yes?
    OT4's - yes, they exist but they usually make up team Sheppard. The one's I've seen passing by that is.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

yEp. There's a story for ya. I can see it now all now: McKay, Zelenka, Lorne and Ronon all wondering and trying to discover the secret to why Sheppard suddenly seems to be in a good mood all the time.
      Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 10 April 2013, 12:33 PM.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Mmmm.... I could just see them frowning as he walks past, whistling that "I'm a happy man"-tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          I think she’s right though, Kolya seem to have seen from the start that there was something there and used it to his advantage several times.
          To me all the Genii know there are certain feelings between John and Elizabeth. The way Ladom Radin looks at Elizabeth when she is watching John being fed by Todd in Common Ground makes me think that. And Kolya is definitely one of the first Sparky shippers.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          I was just wondering what episode it’s from if someone knows?
          McKay and Mrs. Miller? I remember Dr. Zelenka wearing that white suit in that episode. I can’t remember if he wore it in any other episode. But I also don’t remember this scene.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

*slinks in quietly* I haven't been on Gateworld in years, but I was on the Sparky LJ comm and they said things are alive and well over here. And so here I am XD

Geesh. And I've totally forgotten how to use this site...
            Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Welcome back.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                Welcome back.
                Thanks I seriously miss the good old days of SGA so I figured- might as well, hehe.
                Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

I believe we all miss SGA and the good moments it gave us quite a lot.
                  sigpic

Comment

...Ladom Radin...
                    Ladon Radim -- you mean.

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                    It's like riding a bike... or flying a puddlejumper (if you have the gene).

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                      *slinks in quietly* I haven't been on Gateworld in years, but I was on the Sparky LJ comm and they said things are alive and well over here. And so here I am XD

Hi there! Welcome back! I'm mathgirl24 over there. Don't know if I talked to you on LJ. I need to keep a list of names between LJ and here because I'm always forgetting who is who. (Should that second one be whom? No, I think "who" is correct. Oh dear. Where's Southern Red?)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Ladon Radim -- you mean.
                        Thanks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          ...I'm always forgetting who is who. (Should that second one be whom? No, I think "who" is correct. Oh dear. Where's Southern Red?)
                          I'm going to throw in a wild guess... I think it's correct the way you wrote it.

My first thought was to write - "The Doctor of course" - but maybe not everyone would get the Doctor Who reference, which is also rather lame.

Comment

It's like riding a bike... or flying a puddlejumper (if you have the gene).
                            Or then being like Ford that doesn't have the gene but can still fly the jumper.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm going to throw in a wild guess... I think it's correct the way you wrote it.

My first thought was to write - "The Doctor of course" - but maybe not everyone would get the Doctor Who reference, which is also rather lame.

Comment

Or then being like Ford that doesn't have the gene but can still fly the jumper.
                                He was part Wraith... maybe they explained it like that. I never got that either how he pulled that off.

Comment

Working...
                                X