Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Question: Who is Carson/Paul kissing in your sig?
    Since I made the sig, I can tell you. Paul (Scott in that movie) is kissing a character named Carrie, that is a kiss scene from the Hallmark movie Christmas Magic that Paul starred in.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Ladon's yapping away, and obviously Elizabeth's doing her best to listen, but here's what she's really thinking there...

: Oh dear... my back... it hurts. Why did we even attempt that? Kate warned me to practice more before putting the bend in our routine.

I was gonna go with..

Weir: Hrmph! John, what do you think?

Sheppard: Nice try Ladon - you got the length about right, but the curls are a bit off. And no, you may not sit on the desk

Ladon: You misunderstand me Colonel - I'm copying Dr Weir, so I don't want sit on the desk, I want you to

Weir: (taps headset) Weir to Heightmeyer. You'd better get up to the control room, we have a code...a code....Ladon's gone cuckoo

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      Since I made the sig, I can tell you. Paul (Scott in that movie) is kissing a character named Carrie, that is a kiss scene from the Hallmark movie Christmas Magic that Paul starred in.
      Ah. I thought it might have been a manip, but it didn't look enough like Rachel/Teyla.
      sigpic

Comment

JELifeline1.jpg

Did anyone else that the new/updated jumper viewscreen looks like a heart in this image?
        sigpic

Comment

Ah. I thought it might have been a manip, but it didn't look enough like Rachel/Teyla.
          Yeah no, it's a scene from the aforementioned movie. I can do manips but I've broken the habit since coming to GW, outside one manip I did for personal enjoyment.

Comment

and I thank you much for my sig sis! *hugs*
            Yeah no, it's a scene from the aforementioned movie. I can do manips but I've broken the habit since coming to GW, outside one manip I did for personal enjoyment.
            Oh you should manip Paul with me!
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH]37572[/ATTACH]

Did anyone else that the new/updated jumper viewscreen looks like a heart in this image?

oh yeah, it kinda does look like a heart, doesnt it?
              perhaps it is a subliminal message from TPTB

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                oh yeah, it kinda does look like a heart, doesnt it?
                perhaps it is a subliminal message from TPTB
                Even the sets are secretly sparky shippers
                sigpic

Comment

I was gonna go with..

Weir: Hrmph! John, what do you think?

Sheppard: Nice try Ladon - you got the length about right, but the curls are a bit off. And no, you may not sit on the desk

Ladon: You misunderstand me Colonel - I'm copying Dr Weir, so I don't want sit on the desk, I want you to

Weir: (taps headset) Weir to Heightmeyer. You'd better get up to the control room, we have a code...a code....Ladon's gone cuckoo
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

man, i was in such a good mood right now...but now i seem like screaming and crying at the same time

i just wanted to make a sparky wallpaper inspired by this song but i needed some high quality screencaps, so i went on the main page of gateworld. before i could klick the gallery button, the article "Stargate Atlantis Producer Reveals More of Unfilmed Movie" caught my eye. i clicked it and started reading it. first it sounded really good but then i came across THIS SENTENCE... Sheppard and Teyla now aware “that they are destined to be together.”
                    i know i shouldnt hate on TPTB (or anybody else) due to us being all lovely and friendly in here but...AGRRRRRRR... that just put me right in a mood... and it put me off my brilliant sparky wallpaper i know it didnt happen so it isnt really canon but still...

can someone give me a cuddle and show me fluffy sparky stuff?? *puppy_eyes*

(sorry for the rant but i just had too.. )

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Even the sets are secretly sparky shippers
                      I wonder if that somehow explains all the closet!sex fic?
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Many consider it the best April Fool's Day joke published that day. Unfortunately it was later confirmed it wasn't a joke... so you can imagine a lot of folks were really happy none of this ever came to pass. And then I'm not even talking about how apparently John and Teyla have been having the hots for each other all this time. That unfortunately made John look bad in my eyes. But that's a discussion I'm avoiding like the plague.

...First it sounded really good but then i came across THIS SENTENCE... Sheppard and Teyla now aware “that they are destined to be together.”
                        i know i shouldnt hate on TPTB (or anybody else) due to us being all lovely and friendly in here but...AGRRRRRRR...
                        LOL!! We do hate on TPTW every day of the week... as long as keep it nice and friendly.

I know it didnt happen so it isnt really canon but still...
                        Exactly, it never happened so it isn't canon. Same for the Legacy series. Also not canon.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

man, i was in such a good mood right now...but now i seem like screaming and crying at the same time

i just wanted to make a sparky wallpaper inspired by this song but i needed some high quality screencaps, so i went on the main page of gateworld. before i could klick the gallery button, the article "Stargate Atlantis Producer Reveals More of Unfilmed Movie" caught my eye. i clicked it and started reading it. first it sounded really good but then i came across THIS SENTENCE... Sheppard and Teyla now aware “that they are destined to be together.”
                          i know i shouldnt hate on TPTB (or anybody else) due to us being all lovely and friendly in here but...AGRRRRRRR... that just put me right in a mood... and it put me off my brilliant sparky wallpaper i know it didnt happen so it isnt really canon but still...

can someone give me a cuddle and show me fluffy sparky stuff?? *puppy_eyes*

(sorry for the rant but i just had too.. )
                          Oh dear, now I hope you're not sorry you came back here. Yeah, we dealt with that last week, but it didn't slow us down. In fact we're busier than ever. We pretty much knew that was the plan, but, like you said, it didn't happen and it never will. Plus, if it had, they would have screwed it up just like they did McKeller. There's a thread on GW somewhere if you want to rant some more.

Here's a wallpaper I did. It doesn't come close to your level of talent, but it's plenty fluffy.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

awww... thanks FH and SR... glad you understand *hugs the group*
                            i know its strange but after looking at some Shep pics in the joe/john thunk thread i'm a lot better already LOL

thats such a sweet wallpaper SR! i love it. thanks for posting. you just lifted my mood a little and NO, i would never regret coming back here. SPARKY ROCKS!

Comment

Many consider it the best April Fool's Day joke published that day. Unfortunately it was later confirmed it wasn't a joke... so you can imagine a lot of folks were really happy none of this ever came to pass. And then I'm not even talking about how apparently John and Teyla have been having the hots for each other all this time. That unfortunately made John look bad in my eyes. But that's a discussion I'm avoiding like the plague.
                              Wait... it wasn't a joke? *sticks fingers in ears* LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU

Ugh, makes John look bad is an understatement. I guess the character assassination of Sheppard continues even after all this time. And it's no wonder SGA (and SGU) never had an Air Force advisor like SG-1 initially did, they would've raised holy hell about all the broken regs and conduct unbecoming of an officer running rampant in the storylines.

Exactly, it never happened so it isn't canon. Same for the Legacy series. Also not canon.
                              Yep. Never thought I'd actually be glad for the current leadership at MGM treating the franchise like a toxic stepsister, but given what's been coming out of the so-called "official" pipe for a while, maybe letting it die is more merciful than trying to keep it alive.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Yep. Never thought I'd actually be glad for the current leadership at MGM treating the franchise like a toxic stepsister, but given what's been coming out of the so-called "official" pipe for a while, maybe letting it die is more merciful than trying to keep it alive.
                                I think you are right there. In my eyes S5 was already unwatchable. They killed of too many good characters and due to that it was going down the drain (fast) and I'm kind of glad that they ended it when they did. Any more would have been unbearable... unless they would have completelly turned it up side down and brought back A LOT of charas (eg: weir, ford, kolya, heightmeyer) and started afresh....

Comment

Working...
                                X