Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    You and me both.
    Maybe they'll do an update of the Stargate Ultimate Visual Guide I have some day and we'll find out then.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Electricity issues once again kept me away. We have power back for the moment. I hope it stays this time.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I hate this whole conversation. It has the stench of Gero all over it.
      Love that. The stench of Gero. You should copy write that.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Teyla knows that to get out of something John wants to do is the bring up Elizabeth's name, see how he smiles and melts at the mention of her name.
      So true! She's thinking "well, he'll stop arguing if it'll help Elizabeth." She is wise, that Teyla.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Hey look, it's John and Ronon's girly time, I always wondered if they would have started briding each others hair had the scene gone on any longer.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      And just think, this was written by someone who wanted to get them together. Um, kinda the wrong way to go about it, Gero. Seriously. There are much easier ways to do it. Like, not having one of them trying to avoid the other? *shakes head*
      That man is not a good writer. His idea for beautiful romance? Joining the mile high club.

Not a lot of subtext, huh? Has she heard about McShep?
      *snort* I was recently reading some McSheppers saying how Rodney looked devastated during the kiss in TLG. Shippy glasses work for all ships, apparently.

I love this scene with painter Lorne. Such a nice bit of characterization and background.
      Some people decided he was gay because he painted. *sigh* He may or may not be gay. No canon to tell us one way or another. But his painting does not make him gay. /Stereotype FAIL

This is one of the best scenes in the whole show. Totally unnecessary but still good. The faces are just awesome, especially John and Rodney. And the way John looks at Elizabeth is just so full of emotion.
      Yup. Gero purposefully writes zero lines between John and Elizabeth but can't stop Joe from putting that in.

Comment

Feeling better today though not working... decided to stick to couch duty. Watching Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers just a few minutes ago in an old film also made me feel much better.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Feeling better today though not working... decided to stick to couch duty. Watching Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers just a few minutes ago in an old film also made me feel much better.
          Glad you're better. Fred and Ginger always make me feel better too.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Good to know you're feeling better, FH. Sometimes, you just need a "me" day.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Are we back to normal now? As in no longer Farscape? Let me test.

Testy test.

Comment

I'm still Farscaping across the galaxy... ...skipping through the seasons watching episodes here and there.

Keeps my mind occupied so it can't return to the dark places it's been going lately. Made a big decision today that most likely will cost me my job (better to get fired then to resign but still the result will be the same).
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm still Farscaping across the galaxy... ...skipping through the seasons watching episodes here and there.

Keeps my mind occupied so it can't return to the dark places it's been going lately. Made a big decision today that most likely will cost me my job (better to get fired then to resign but still the result will be the same).
                  hey you gotta do what you gotta do FH, I'm just sorry there wasn't a third option that will let you keep your job.

Comment

Hope things turn out for the best, FH. One thing I can say from personal experience though is being without a job for awhile teaches you to enjoy the little things in life more.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*hugs* as long as the decision was the right one for YOU, you'll get through the rest. and you have us
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Someone on Tumblr created these animated gifs of jealous John from Irresistible:

The way the camera panned was used to show jealousy. I remember an NCIS episode where Ziva was chatting up some guy and they did the exact same pan to Tony's similarly disgruntled face.

Comment

Some more Tumblr fun:

Comment

*high fives Tumblr* Somebody has got it right.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Is there a John/Elizabeth-focused Tumblr blog? I have only been able to one a general SGA one, and it hasn't been updated for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                                Is there a John/Elizabeth-focused Tumblr blog? I have only been able to one a general SGA one, and it hasn't been updated for a long time.
                                There's a Sparky one, yes. It's got a swear word in it so let me put it in spoilers.

Well, crap. The swear filter here removes it. It's the f word in front of "yeahsparky".

Over there I'm mathgirl24. You can look at my feed to see some of the people who create the Sparky stuff. I don't want to put that on here cause they're individual people and they might not want the attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X