No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon impresses with with him one handed golfing skills, and John is jealous.
    sigpic

Comment

Poor Carson. Can't get anyone to go fishing with him.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        There should be someone else there with Liz, but she still look amazing and maybe it was a good thing for Mike that Liz didn't bumb into John instead of Carson.
        She must have done her best to avoid paths in which she might find John.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"Record-breaking space trout." Squee! *pets Carson*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now it's Ronon's turn to pick the game. And John is not thrilled.
            sigpic

Comment

Get the feeling Ronon would like hockey.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                Wow, Teyla is so in love with John that she is doing her best not to spend time with him on their day off, the love she feels for him is so much that she prefers to write her reports, on a day off, than spending time with him.
                Sounds like true love to me.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A REAL sport. Whacking on each other with sticks while trying to grab a rag out of each other's pants. Sure thing, Ronon.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Get the feeling Ronon would like hockey.
                    Ohhh yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      Making out with him every chance she gets?
                      Oh, definitely!!!!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John can’t focus while he is fighting with Ronon because he can’t stop thinking about where is Elizabeth and what is Elizabeth doing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey look, it's John and Ronon's girly time, I always wondered if they would have started briding each others hair had the scene gone on any longer.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Sounds like true love to me.
                            And just think, this was written by someone who wanted to get them together. Um, kinda the wrong way to go about it, Gero. Seriously. There are much easier ways to do it. Like, not having one of them trying to avoid the other? *shakes head*

Comment

Now we get the slumber party. I wish we could hear what music they are listening to.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Hey look, it's John and Ronon's girly time, I always wondered if they would have started briding each others hair had the scene gone on any longer.
                                OMG! *dies laughing*

Comment

Working...
                                X