Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Lizzeh, it's not going to be enough. *wibbles*

End credits!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Isn't this the scene where Joe is holding a cup of Starbucks out of camera range? I think it is.
      OMG, that's right! Too funny.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        I have to say that I really don't like how much of this episode makes the characters look, however the final eye-sex moment makes up for at least some of it.
        I totally agree with that. I actually disliked John for a good part of this. And Rodney had regressed to S1, which they had him do a lot.

But that last look made up for it.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And thus ends another fantabulous post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to come back next week for the Season 2 finale, Allies! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Good snarky times, folks. Gotta go make dinner. See ya later.
            sigpic

Comment

I totally agree with that. I actually disliked John for a good part of this. And Rodney had regressed to S1, which they had him do a lot.

But that last look made up for it.
              I'm guessing they let this one go overly goofy because the next one was going to be so serious. Or so they thought.

Comment

Good snarky times, folks. Gotta go make dinner. See ya later.
                See you later! *waves*

Comment

Ah, I missed Inferno... I watched Felix Baumgartner jump from 120,000ft and both Iron Man films. So, I was busy.

And I also won't be here next week cause I got a convention to visit next weekend - have my picture taken with Teryl Rothery and James Callis.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Ah, I missed Inferno... I watched Felix Baumgartner jump from 120,000ft and both Iron Man films. So, I was busy.

And I also won't be here next week cause I got a convention to visit next weekend - have my picture taken with Teryl Rothery and James Callis.
                    Awesome that you got to watch the free fall! I just heard that they're confirming he did break the sound barrier... very, very cool!

And both Iron Man films? Funny, FX just started running the first Iron Man a couple of minutes ago. And yes, I'm watching it.

Have fun at the convention next week, sounds like a lot of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Awesome that you got to watch the free fall! I just heard that they're confirming he did break the sound barrier... very, very cool!
                      It got tight at one point when he was spinning out of control, and then he opened his shute sooner than he was supposed to do when his vizor kept fogging up.

He's got two records set - highest altitude for manned balloon flight & breaking the sound barrier. I don't know about longest free fall but he nevertheless did an awesome stunt.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I understand his freefall was 4 min 20 secs
                        sigpic

Comment

Where is JT? This blonde chick is going to flip her hair any second now. I just know it.

BTW, I love the Spanky presence in this one.

You know I love you, right??

I had hoped to be here for this today, but my mom was having a really bad day and needed some company.

But I must add that reading the recap posts really made my day brighter. *Sparky hugs*

Last edited by JT-2; 14 October 2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

You know I love you, right??

I had hoped to be here for this today, but my mom was having a really bad day and needed some company.

But I must add that reading the recap posts really made my day brighter. *Sparky hugs*

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...iege-hug-1.gif
                            Have I told you I'm letting my hair grow out just so I can flip it? My hairdresser says maybe by Christmas. \0/
                            sigpic

Comment

And while I'm talking about videos, I wish one of the talented Sparky video makers could make something to rival this one from BSG to Coldplay's "Viva la Vida".

Spoiler:

The song could fit Sparky just as easily.
                              I dunno, I associate that one so closely with BSG that I can't picture a sparky version. The lyrics almost seem like they were written for that show. That's why its my favourite BSG vid

I've always wondered if Gero wrote this or if the director put it in. Knowing Gero, I doubt he did it. But Sparky scenes always benefitted from Gero's written word being able to be taken to whole new levels that the written word would never have gone. (Ok that sentence is really unclear but hopefully you know what I mean).
                              Gero probably wrote "sheppard stands in control room, staring vacantly, Rodney walks up to him" and the director went with the office/empty chair shot instead

Who said she is going to come back? Please let's not spoil things for any readers who want to be surprised. We are not going to reveal future plot points.

I wondered myself why that scene got put in. It may have just slipped by Gero, and I seem to recall one Lizzeh hater saying John was just looking at the office and picturing someone else in charge. LOL

Oh,I forgot to mention that my HOKIES just beat Duke! \0/
                              Erm, what? I can take Lizzie criticism better than most (I dish my fair share of it out) but that is stuuupid

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Saw that too Legend. Although the previous record holder in the control room reminded me of Adama's line in one of the BSG s4 deleted scenes - "I don't care if you have to sew two flight suits together!"
                              sigpic

Comment

Have I told you I'm letting my hair grow out just so I can flip it? My hairdresser says maybe by Christmas. \0/
                                When you get it long enough, an animated gif NEEDS to be made.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                I dunno, I associate that one so closely with BSG that I can't picture a sparky version. The lyrics almost seem like they were written for that show. That's why its my favourite BSG vid

Yeah, I hear what you're saying. It fits Adama so well.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                Gero probably wrote "sheppard stands in control room, staring vacantly, Rodney walks up to him" and the director went with the office/empty chair shot instead
                                And Joe went with the body language that just screamed out to the audience. LOVE YA, JOE!

Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you here (and on Twitter) for being so supportive of me during the last few weeks. It means so much. It's just so nice to know I've got people praying for me or thinking of me and just being on my side. So here's some lovely Sparky scenes as a gift to you all:

For those who like men:

For those who like women:

Comment

Working...
                                X