No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is JT? This blonde chick is going to flip her hair any second now. I just know it.

BTW, I love the Spanky presence in this one.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Lizzeh looks like somebody has been running their hands through her hair. Maybe John felt guilty. *snickers*
      Hmm... you may be right about that.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I do wonder how this episode would turn out if they all would have been stuck back there.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Where is JT? This blonde chick is going to flip her hair any second now. I just know it.

BTW, I love the Spanky presence in this one.
          *cracks up*

And OMG, I love how we got so much Sparky fun even when they were apart!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There she went. It was a hair flip. A little one, but still.

Ruh roh, we're all gonna diiieeeee.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh uh, the gate's gone, this can't be good.
              sigpic

Comment

OMG, lava vent opened up and swallowed the Stargate! They're all gonna dieeeeeee!!!!!

Comment

Oh noes. Now Lizzeh is stuck at home and John is cut off. SOS, I guess.
                  sigpic

Comment

And of course the Chancellor blames Liz, idiot.
                    sigpic

Comment

That guy needs a Gibbs slap if anybody ever did. Moron.
                      sigpic

Comment

Screwed? Rodney, that's putting it mildly.

Comment

John immediately thinks of Liz and how she wouldn't give up on him, I mean them
                          sigpic

Comment

And the first thing John thinks of is that Elizabeth will send the Daedalus. So in tune with how she thinks!

Comment

We're not merely screwed. We are most sincerely screwed.

Awww, John is so sure his Lizzeh will rescue them, he forgets to use her last name in public. Awww.
                              sigpic

Comment

You know, the way that Nerina keeps holding her hands behind her back all the time is starting to annoy me.

Comment

Working...
                                X