• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    I forgot about Pepperony!!! *goes to find fic*
    Check your PM box.

Well, we already knew he was the Alpha. Male, that is.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    It's true, though!

Sheppard: Lizalelya, I love you....*kiss*

Viewers: Which one did he mean?????
    OMG.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I was going to tell you that the only thing you missed was that I'm growing a mullet, but I see you already know. Pics to follow.
      From now on, every time that I think of you, dear auntie, all I'm gonna hear is "business in the front, party in the back."

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      SHIPPERWRITER IS BACK! Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!
      Hi, sweetie! *hugs* How ya doing?

You mean a heartfelt argument? There were not enough of them IMO. But as with everything, balance is the key. SGA isn't BSG, they don't need to argue every day, that would alter the tone of the show. But considering what they were dealing with, it was unrealistic to assume that they disagreed so little
      True dat. I've had more arguments with my mom in the past year than we ever saw on five years of SGA. That's just normal human relationships.

ROFLMBO!!!

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      Love your new sig, ShipperWriter!
      Thanks! Decided it was time I changed it. It's been the same for over two months.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Check your PM box.
      Did it! Thanks!

Gonna finish watching "Castle" then get some sleep. See y'all another time!

Comment

I left mine for a lot longer, but I like my new one as well!
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Welcome to our merry band, Sparks of Atlantis!!!
          Thank you, mandogater!

*crawls into thread*

I think I've OD'd on "Avengers" Clint/Natasha fanfic. *shakes head* No, not possible.

So what'd I miss?
          Hello, ShipperWriter! I'm a new member to this thread, and I'd just thought that I'd introduce myself to you if you didn't already know that there's one more who's recently joined this gang of Sparky shippers. By the way, I love your signature. That photo is my most favorite Atlantis cast photo, and the aphorism at the bottom holds a poignant truth.
          sigpic
          Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
          View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

OMG.
            Heh. Guess they weren't as evil as they could have been

From now on, every time that I think of you, dear auntie, all I'm gonna hear is "business in the front, party in the back."

True dat. I've had more arguments with my mom in the past year than we ever saw on five years of SGA. That's just normal human relationships.
            I'm not saying I wanted them to argue all the time, but maybe one good one per season wouldn't have gone amiss

ROFLMBO!!!
            Bum?

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
            Thank you, mandogater!

Hello, ShipperWriter! I'm a new member to this thread, and I'd just thought that I'd introduce myself to you if you didn't already know that there's one more who's recently joined this gang of Sparky shippers. By the way, I love your signature. That photo is my most favorite Atlantis cast photo, and the aphorism at the bottom holds a poignant truth.
            I don't think I've said it yet, so welcome to the thread
            sigpic

Comment

I did not know that, but I assume it has to do with the farmer tan. Actually, there are rednecks and then there are rednecks. Most of them are hard working salt of the earth types who think the fancy talking pointy headed intellectuals are nitwits. I tend to belong to that last group.

My future DIL is from West Virginia, but she is definitely not a redneck. Though she tells me she has plenty in her family. LOL
              I'm not commenting on the redneck bit. I have way too much info on that subject and way too many people I'd offend one way or another. In a technical sense, I'm a southerner outside looking in--my heritage is not southern, but when you live down South, oh the things you see...

I think you just gave me a hernia. My co-workers all want to know what's so stinkin' funny.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              *snorts out soda* OMG that's hilarious!

METALLICA!!
              I was working out to Metallica this morning. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt. Love me some of that. *headbangs*
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                I'm not commenting on the redneck bit. I have way too much info on that subject and way too many people I'd offend one way or another. In a technical sense, I'm a southerner outside looking in--my heritage is not southern, but when you live down South, oh the things you see...
                Sing it, sistah. Go DAWGS!

I think you just gave me a hernia. My co-workers all want to know what's so stinkin' funny.
                IKR, makes me kinda wish it had happened. Who would have hated it most? Sparkies, I'll bet.

I was working out to Metallica this morning. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt. Love me some of that. *headbangs*
                The only Metallica song I know:

Spoiler:

And if you watch all the way to the end, you'll learn a true fact. They did once register on the Richter Scale.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

IKR, makes me kinda wish it had happened. Who would have hated it most? Sparkies, I'll bet.
                  *twitches* Go wash your brain out with soap!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:

And if you watch all the way to the end, you'll learn a true fact. They did once register on the Richter Scale.
                    Best football run in EVER.

LOL, honestly I think it really would have been debatable. Remember TLG?

Eh, who am I kidding. The only person to benefit from that scenario would have been John. and his line after the smooch would have been a contented sigh: "Finally."

And the gateworld would have imploded.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Eh, who am I kidding. The only person to benefit from that scenario would have been John. and his line after the smooch would have been a contented sigh: "Finally."
                      *snickers* I seem to recall JoeF mentioning once or twice at conventions how he would've liked for John to have many, many women, or something like that. Or am I misremembering it?

Something would've imploded, that's for sure.

Comment

It seems that everything was debatable, even the blatantly obvious. But yeah, TLG turned out to be confusing for a lot of us.

*snickers* I seem to recall JoeF mentioning once or twice at conventions how he would've liked for John to have many, many women, or something like that. Or am I misremembering it?

Something would've imploded, that's for sure.
                        He's still saying that. I think he said something to that effect at DragonCon this year. He just seemed to love the Kirking and always mentions Larrin. That proves I think that you really can't judge chemistry when it's you who is involved on screen. And no wonder his wife says he flirts. He does really seem to like women, but I don't think she needs to be concerned.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The more we talk about it, the more the definitions tend to fit me, although i don't think we have any 'true' rednecks here. The major difference, i think, it that my views are politically moderate. Sort of. I'm probably more bogan than redneck. Lol, at my last job, we used to have Friday night drinks regularly. My best memory of that is when someone threw what they thought was a mostly spent gas cell into the brazier so it would explode. Turned out there was a lot more gas in it than they realised, and it exploded about 12ft into the air. Everyone else ducked when it exploded (it went upwards, not outwards, there was no danger), I just stood there and thought "awesome".

I have my moments

We have a radio station here that you would love - The Rock. Music to headbang to til your hearts content. Love them

We would have hated it. It would depend on the lead in, I guess. Plus there would be the fact that he'd never done that with Teyla before, until he thought she was Elizabeth

Spoiler:

The Foo Fighters did that (the Richter Scale) when they were here in NZ a few years back. The Foos reckoned it was the loudest (and craziest) audience they'd ever encountered (or so they said)

Aside from the line in TLG, I'd never thought of that as a Sheyla ep. To be fair, I'm not invested in that ship so it's not something I'd pick up on anyway. But it was a confusing ship ep, considering how little time 'our' characters spent in it.

True, John would have been the winner. But you never know, his line might have been (after his hand slid up the back of her neck): "what the hell, Lizaleyla? You're wearing a wig?"

It seems that everything was debatable, even the blatantly obvious. But yeah, TLG turned out to be confusing for a lot of us.

He's still saying that. I think he said something to that effect at DragonCon this year. He just seemed to love the Kirking and always mentions Larrin. That proves I think that you really can't judge chemistry when it's you who is involved on screen. And no wonder his wife says he flirts. He does really seem to like women, but I don't think she needs to be concerned.
                          I still think the Kirking was exaggerated, but I may be in the minority. If the seasons are meant to be one year long, then there was only one per year (of which it was questionable how 'far' things went with all of them). Things sort of just happened, it wasn't like it was a goal of his. It was almost like he stumbled into it. The thing with Larrin could have played out pretty much the same w/o the kiss
                          sigpic

Comment

*sets out saucer of sugar* I haven't given you any in a while, so here, little Lemming.
                            *digs in & enjoys the rush*
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Can I join in on the sugar rush?
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                Can I join in on the sugar rush?
                                What?!? I have to share my sugar?!?

*looks up at Kate*

Must I?

*Lemming-puppy look*

Okay, fine... just a little then... *passes a little sugar over*
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X