Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    If they did, it would be off to work in the garden for them. LOL
    *snickers some more* Cleaning up after the dogs...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Bill! I know some find him annoying but his X Files days make me unable to be annoyed by him.
      I always get a kick outta the wild shirts they put him in.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We have to warn them.

Dr. Lee, that's what Landry pays you for.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Back in the city, the boys have plans for the weekend. Or at least John does. He seemed a bit excited about that. Hmm.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Cadman and her totally non-regs hair while on duty...

Comment

I LOVE Cadman. You can tell she knows she freaks out Rodney and just loves to mess with him.

Comment

Teyla and Carson. Awww, I could ship them in a nano sec. The way he calls her "love".
                sigpic

Comment

Teyla looking intense.

*wibbles at Carson calling her "love"*

Comment

Lee playing with the white board!

Comment

Twilight bark you fools! Okay, LOTR works too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lord of the Ring's reference and everyone knows it.
                        sigpic

Comment

They don't get the Twilight Bark. Don't any of them have kids?

Oh well, at least they got the Gondor signal fires.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Lee playing with the white board!
                            I think he may have been sniffing his markers again.
                            sigpic

Comment

They're scientists Bill. Use a sci-fi fantasy metaphor.

Comment

Novak!

Comment

Working...
                                X