X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it worked.
    sigpic

Comment

This moment becomes personal just from their tone of voice.

Get as far away from the nuclear explosion as possible. LOL
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now the Sparky end scene, a whole lot of angst.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          And it worked.
          You're a bit ahead of me. It hasn't worked here yet. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

The whole end scene is great, I loved the angst and the conflict bewteen John and Liz, I think it was so important to have that for their characters.
            sigpic

Comment

That end scene has been used in more vids that I can count. I just love it, but damn Rodney and Carson.

Sidenote: Joe was wearing his wedding ring in that scene. You can see it if you do slo mo.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                You're a bit ahead of me. It hasn't worked here yet. LOL
                Ok, well then you still got the great sparky end scene ahead of you.
                sigpic

Comment

I know that you are wary of the nanites now John, but you will soon start hating them, especially when they take away someone you really care about.

That end scene has been used in more vids that I can count. I just love it, but damn Rodney and Carson.
                  I know right, though it did end with an angsty Sparky eye!sex moment so it wasn't total vaste. *lol*, now we can only imagine how John is going to try and make it up to her later on that night.

Sidenote: Joe was wearing his wedding ring in that scene. You can see it if you do slo mo.
                  Never though of that, I'm going to go and have a look.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, well then you still got the great sparky end scene ahead of you.
                    Now I'm done. That was fun. Thanks for joining it. I'm sorry we didn't have more people, but I know RL sometimes intrudes. Now I gotta go make dinner.
                    sigpic

Comment

Now I'm done. That was fun. Thanks for joining it. I'm sorry we didn't have more people, but I know RL sometimes intrudes. Now I gotta go make dinner.
                      These post-a-thon are a lot of fun and you're right, sometimes RL get in the way, for me it's easier in a way since they start at 10.30pm and it's sunday so I'm usually at home at that point and ending the weekend with some SGA is never a bad thing.

Have a nice dinner.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all had a Happy Lazy Sunday! Had a blast at the Ren Faire and my feet are DED after all that walking around. Also ended up scoring some free tickets, so I will probably be going back at some point in the next five weeks.

Looks like y'all had fun with the post-a-thon, some of the comments had me falling out of my chair! I'm definitely looking forward to the remainder of the Season 1 episodes; we're in for a crazy ride!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                        I was skirting around that because I didn't want it to sound like a criticism. You're doing the same thing TPTW would - creating a 'new' issue/threat and working the story forward from there..

Spoiler:
                        ...and once you get back to Pegasus (and even on the way) the threat(s) dial up a notch or two
                        Indeed.

Hmmm *scratches head* Lets see now....I have three computers in my house currently that have suffered 'technical failures', excluding the one I am currently writing from. The last one was dropped, the one before that got eaten by coke, the one before that had a connection failure that required a replacement motherboard (more than the computer's value). I go through about one laptop per year. This is not counting my iphone (a ruptured can of Red Bull in my work bag munted it), and the various cellphones I have destroyed over the past few years. I'm a technology black hole
                        Yikes!

Aaaaaaaand because I haven't done one of these in a while......

Spoiler:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34361[/ATTACH]

Sheppard: OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG......now

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34362[/ATTACH]

*boom*

Weir: Thank you for actually warning me. Now its my turn

Sheppard: You know, Elizabeth, this chair only works for me

Weir: Spoilsport
                        AHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, I can barely feel my poor aching feet now, I'm laughing so hard!

Why hasn't Ford been given the gene shot? You would think they would have given it to everybody there. Anyway, don't panic Aiden.
                        Yeah, one would think. Could be because it's still technically experimental and they don't want to expose everyone to it yet, just in case nasty side effects crop up. Which of course makes one wonder why the chronic hypochondriac McKay went for it, but he has sometimes exhibited a tendency to look before he leapt.

I agree with you on that, I mean yeah ok, in some cases it might not work (though I never understood why it doesn't on some) but I guess it has to do with wanting some cg´haracters to be more important than others, not in the SGA world but by the showrunners.
                        Actually, if you think about it, it does make sense in the in-show universe. Having the ATA gene is (or was, before TPTW started diminishing it) supposed to be a BIG THING as far as Atlantis goes. In terms of storytelling, giving everyone the ATA gene would take away it's "specialness."
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I am glad you had fun at the Ren Faire. We have season tickets to ours, but it is runs August through October. We get the whole run of weather......boiling hot to freezing cold. Last year the final weekend was snowed out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good evening! Just got home from the wedding shower/surprise engagement dinner for my sister. She did say yes, by the way. And I am now the Maid of Honor. Yay. More work to do. Heh.

Loved the comments from the post-a-thon, SR & Brie, thanks for keeping it alive for us! Will do my dangedest to be here next week!

SK, glad you had fun!!!

Now it's off to bed and Sparky dreams. Good night, everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all had a Happy Lazy Sunday! Had a blast at the Ren Faire and my feet are DED after all that walking around. Also ended up scoring some free tickets, so I will probably be going back at some point in the next five weeks.
                              Glad you had a good time

Yeah, one would think. Could be because it's still technically experimental and they don't want to expose everyone to it yet, just in case nasty side effects crop up. Which of course makes one wonder why the chronic hypochondriac McKay went for it, but he has sometimes exhibited a tendency to look before he leapt.

Actually, if you think about it, it does make sense in the in-show universe. Having the ATA gene is (or was, before TPTW started diminishing it) supposed to be a BIG THING as far as Atlantis goes. In terms of storytelling, giving everyone the ATA gene would take away it's "specialness."
                              They could get around that by making some of the technology harder to use, like the jumpers for instance. Give people the power to turn things on, but only actual pilots could fly the jumpers.
                              sigpic

Comment

I discovered this on Facebook earlier.

Poor RDA
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X