No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been reading the last few pages. *happy sigh* It's so nice to be back here with you guys where I agree with pretty much everything. I've been on Tumblr and some of the posts are making my head explode with the wrongness.

I need to stay here instead. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *high-fives mandogater* Good luck tomorrow!

Kolya = SGA's Best. Villain. EVER!
      Thanks, SK!!! *High-fives back* Things look good but I won't feel secure until I actually get all the tax stuff to fill out.

Koyla was sssssooooooooo underused it should be a crime.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        Thank you *hugs*
        You're welcome, Brie. *Hugs backs*

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Does it make me a bad SparkyShipper! that I only pop in when I have new art??

And voila!!

Don't worry about it, Madness reigns. We all contribute to the wonderful world of Sparky in our own way.That said, I really LOVE your latest contribution.

Comment

And voila!!

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...rtwork/SP1.jpg
            You can never be bad when you do sigs like that.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            I've been reading the last few pages. *happy sigh* It's so nice to be back here with you guys where I agree with pretty much everything. I've been on Tumblr and some of the posts are making my head explode with the wrongness.

Yes.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So my mother's car is undrivable until Toyota gets the recall parts in. I'll rant on LJ later.

Anyhow. I'll be out of town for the next three days, but I'll check in at night.

And voila!!

No way. Absolutely not. That sig is flailtastic!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              I’m almost done with my first Sparky video, just have some more thing I have to do on it but I might be able to have it up sometime tomorrow.
              Awesome! That reminds me, I've got a few vids that I've been neglecting myself. *adds to "Things To Do Before Work Starts Again" list*

*glomps JT* Hi, sweetie! And yes, stay here in Sparky paradise, where we serve snark, squee, and adorkableness 24/7. Along with your drink of choice. Sangria? Margarita?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                So my mother's car is undrivable until Toyota gets the recall parts in. I'll rant on LJ later.

Anyhow. I'll be out of town for the next three days, but I'll check in at night.

No way. Absolutely not. That sig is flailtastic!

Awesome! That reminds me, I've got a few vids that I've been neglecting myself. *adds to "Things To Do Before Work Starts Again" list*

*glomps JT* Hi, sweetie! And yes, stay here in Sparky paradise, where we serve snark, squee, and adorkableness 24/7. Along with your drink of choice. Sangria? Margarita?
                Anything with alcohol would be good. Some of Mr. SR's awesome sangria??

And *hugs* on car issues. We're down to one car in my household at the moment too. Hopefully my aunt's car doesn't fail inspection because she has no cash, so that means I will have to buy her another car or else have her borrowing my car every day. Being the adult sucks sometimes.

Comment

I've never had sangria, so I second that!

And *hugs* on car issues. We're down to one car in my household at the moment too. Hopefully my aunt's car doesn't fail inspection because she has no cash, so that means I will have to buy her another car or else have her borrowing my car every day. Being the adult sucks sometimes.

We all have cars, but we have such diverse schedules that it's hard to accomodate everybody. But since I don't wanna get too OT, I'll take it to LJ.

Anyways. Seeing as how I should be heading to sleep soon, I'll take my leave of y'all and be back tomorrow night!

Comment

And voila!!

No. Especially when it says such cracktastically fun stuff like that!

Yes. Yes, you do. And from the sound of the car troubles, you (and SW) really need the escapism of Sparky right now. *hugs you both*

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Thanks, SK!!! *High-fives back* Things look good but I won't feel secure until I actually get all the tax stuff to fill out.

Koyla was sssssooooooooo underused it should be a crime.
                    Hell, it is a crime! And TPTW are GUILTY AS SIN!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Hell, it is a crime! And TPTW are GUILTY AS SIN!
                      Would conducting a mock trial for them get us modded?

Comment

Some fun stuff was being shared on Tumblr amidst the madness. One was a gif set with the TLG kiss and everyone's reactions. Hopefully this link works.

KrisRussel and I were saying how Rodney was all "heh" and smiled wistfully. So what do you all think Rodney was thinking? Do you think Rodney would be surprised by John or Elizabeth's feelings?

I think Rodney, although pretty clueless about personal matters, DOES see the connection. After all in Trinity he tells John that Elizabeth will listen to him. There's another episode where Rodney asks John for help with Elizabeth but I can't think of it. Defiant Ones maybe?

Ok I'm going to bed now. Night Sparkies!!

Comment

tonight for the sga rewatch was "Inferno" for me . i swear this season should be known as "Sheppard gets action" season. he kissed Teyla in "Conversion", has sex with not one but two aliens. (I.E. Teer in "Epiphany" and Mara in "The Tower") kisses Elizabeth in "The Long Goodbye" and has some nice eye action with Norina in "Inferno."

Comment

KrisRussel and I were saying how Rodney was all "heh" and smiled wistfully. So what do you all think Rodney was thinking? Do you think Rodney would be surprised by John or Elizabeth's feelings?

I think Rodney, although pretty clueless about personal matters, DOES see the connection. After all in Trinity he tells John that Elizabeth will listen to him. There's another episode where Rodney asks John for help with Elizabeth but I can't think of it. Defiant Ones maybe?
                            I think Rodney's cluelessness is severely exaggerated by fandom. He is clueless when it comes to his own love life, or lack thereof, (because he secretly believes that his intelligence is his only worthwhile trait, I think), but I think he's pretty sharp and observant when it comes to others, and he would have no trouble picking up on the connection between John and Elizabeth. Especially given the fact that he is close to both of them. I don't see him playing matchmaker, though!

Same goes for Ronon and Teyla. They would al notice, but I don't think any would comment. Well, Rodny would probably tease John mercilessly. I don't believe for a second that any of them would be bothered if John and Eizabeth got together.

Comment

Mr.SR will make up a bunch of Sangria at the drop of a hat. Good luck with the cars.

Probably, I'm surprised we haven't been modded all ready.

Some fun stuff was being shared on Tumblr amidst the madness. One was a gif set with the TLG kiss and everyone's reactions. Hopefully this link works.

Ok I'm going to bed now. Night Sparkies!!
                              Yes, it was The Defiant One. I think Rodney acted pleasantly surprised there and was confused and puzzled later when Thalen said John cared for Teyla. I don't think at that point he had considered romance for either of the couples, but the possibility of Sparky made him happy. Why wouldn't it?
                              Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              tonight for the sga rewatch was "Inferno" for me . i swear this season should be known as "Sheppard gets action" season. he kissed Teyla in "Conversion", has sex with not one but two aliens. (I.E. Teer in "Epiphany" and Mara in "The Tower") kisses Elizabeth in "The Long Goodbye" and has some nice eye action with Norina in "Inferno."
                              John did not have sex with Mara. It was made clear both by his reaction and by the news about the missing scene that showed him telling what's his face that he sent her away. I thought we cleared this up years ago.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'd say skip the trial and go straight to the execution - a lifelong sentence reading books on how to write women, romance, strong stories, women in charge, leadership (written by Dr. Meredith R. McKay), interaction with the fans, women, relationships (friends and lovers), show bibles and why they make PTB life easier, interaction with your employees i.e. your actors and crew. Parol can only be granted by writing an episode and have it judged by randomly selected fans from every possible side living within the fandom.

They could be incarcerated for a very long time...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X