No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about someone stealing Rodney's blueprints for FRAN and using it to make a scary Kolya bot. Or Kolya is made into a clone or something.
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

In other news, I'm still existing. Not sure if I'm alive (I might be after a few days of rest), but so far I'm existing. *collapses* But my apartment is back to its functional state, and it's prettier that it had been. Woot!

SR, FH, gateraid, Eri, Scary Kitty - guys, go check your e mails. Next time, get ready for the big finale! #BoD
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        In other news, I'm still existing. Not sure if I'm alive (I might be after a few days of rest), but so far I'm existing. *collapses* But my apartment is back to its functional state, and it's prettier that it had been. Woot!

SR, FH, gateraid, Eri, Scary Kitty - guys, go check your e mails. Next time, get ready for the big finale! #BoD
        All ready checked and will get my red pen out right after I bake a cake for Mr. SR to take to work tomorrow.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          All ready checked and will get my red pen out right after I bake a cake for Mr. SR to take to work tomorrow.
          Yay! it's possible that i won't be around for a few days, because I'll go visit my mommy. But I'll have my faithful laptop with me and I'll be working on the finale. Can't wait for your comments! (I feel sorry for Teyla and emotional whump I'm putting her through.)
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

But that would take build up and wouldn't be just John walking up and shooting Kolya. No, John would give fair warning first. He's not a cold-blooded killer except in battle. It's a military training thing.

I wonder what our 73 guests think.
            True, he'd give fair warning before.

Comment

Package received! *sharpens red pencils*

Yay! it's possible that i won't be around for a few days, because I'll go visit my mommy. But I'll have my faithful laptop with me and I'll be working on the finale. Can't wait for your comments! (I feel sorry for Teyla and emotional whump I'm putting her through.)
              Nah, don't feel sorry! She's getting some badass storytelling that puts TPTW's wallpapering to shame!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mail received! Yard-work first, then I'll go look - don't have a red pen though... I use friendlier colors.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hey sparkies, I know I've went on one of my "sabbaticals" for a bit but I got a few moments to drop by. I agree Shep wouldn't just shoot somebody on sight. As for bringing back Kolya... well I'm not huge on bringing folks back once they've been offed. Besides I think Koyla isn't the best villain to get Jean Grey-ed back into the story.
                  "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Neither. We all know John would never just shoot someone on sight. He spoke from anger and emotion. And it was Irresponsible where he killed Kolya, not Irresistible.
                    Gah. Your right. I always get those two episode titles mixed up. Nice heads up

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                      Hey sparkies, I know I've went on one of my "sabbaticals" for a bit but I got a few moments to drop by. I agree Shep wouldn't just shoot somebody on sight. As for bringing back Kolya... well I'm not huge on bringing folks back once they've been offed. Besides I think Koyla isn't the best villain to get Jean Grey-ed back into the story.
                      Hello again, long time no see! How ya doin'?

Comment

Does it make me a bad SparkyShipper! that I only pop in when I have new art??

And voila!!

sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          Does it make me a bad SparkyShipper! that I only pop in when I have new art??
                          You're no worse than me - I actually ship John with Kate.

BUT...

As far as canon goes - Sparky's the thing. Even though I inadvertently managed to write a TLG-tag where there's as much Teyla/John implied as there is John/Elizabeth. But just the same amount as is implied in the episode itself.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I’m almost done with my first Sparky video, just have some more thing I have to do on it but I might be able to have it up sometime tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the green for my sig
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Awesome art, Madness Reigns!

Comment

Working...
                                X