No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the self-destruct is on, they really went from the kettle and into the fire on this one.
    sigpic

Comment

Haha at Ronon's grin when he talk about Jaws and blowing stuff up.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeehaw! Love the Jaws reference!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh-oh. John just turned on the self-destruct.
          sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Because they're afraid of commitment?
            And they are also afraid of the pairings who look awesomely together!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Rodney is not doing so well.

And oh uh, now poor Katie finds the ring but Rodney handles it so bad.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Rodney is not doing so well.

And oh uh, now poor Katie finds the ring but Rodney handles it so bad.
                Bad is the understatement of the century. *shakes head* Oh Rodney...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Teyla wanst to try the climb as well, smart girl for skiping it though, you have to draw the line somewhere.
                  sigpic

Comment

LMAO at Ronon's expression. He is SO looking forward to blowing something up.

Comment

Teyla, WTF are you doing? Get your ass back in Rodney's lab you ninny!

Comment

And there goes the infirmary but it didn't work so well.

Gotta love Ronon's line
                        "It's a lot stronger than a shark"
                        sigpic

Comment

And it didn't even work. Those doors must be made out of some really strong stuff!

Comment

I feel so sorry for Zelenka, he deserves better than this treatment.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh well, at least now Zelenka and Carter can get outta that transporter.

Comment

Oh Rodney, you're a horrible, horrible human in your treament of someone who actually loves you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X