Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya, FH! *waves*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I remember Jewel discussing the process of the face casting at one of the Serenity conventions in Heathrow. She explained how they had her breathing through a straw, at which Morena Baccarin (Inara in Firefly & Adria in SG1) started to make fun at her by joking about putting stuff up that straw.

And cue hilarity...
    Oh, that's so mean! LOL!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      For Chuck's sake I would hope so.

Who else would run the betting pools?
      Probably Zelenka.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        *hugs FH* Nice to see you, sweetie! Did you enjoy your trip?

*sends sugar for the Lemming*
        Yup, had plenty of fun and great weather to make it even better. The highlight of my vacation was seeing seals in the wild, spotting a dolphin and a navy submarine (British I assume). Sadly no whales or otters, but I can definitely recommend the Isles of Skye if you're ever looking into going on vacation to Scotland.

We were planning on visiting Edinburgh (from which we would fly out again) but changed our plans this morning and went to visit Deep Sea World instead, which is a big aquarium with a underwater tunnel and the likes, and a large shark called Tinkerbell. Petted a little shark and a Bearded Dragon called Jack.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I remember Jewel discussing the process of the face casting at one of the Serenity conventions in Heathrow. She explained how they had her breathing through a straw, at which Morena Baccarin (Inara in Firefly & Adria in SG1) started to make fun at her by joking about putting stuff up that straw.

And cue hilarity...

I don't know if it's the same hill - haven't watched the episode in a while - but it was Joe tripping yet staying in character while doing so. It wasn't a planned trip.

Also, back home until Sunday - will be going to Ypres (Flander's Fields) for three days as of next week Monday.
          Hiya, FH!!! *hugs*

Do you know if there are any clips of that on youtube. Sounds really funny.

OT
          Spoiler:
          I'm still hoping Morena or even Jewel will show up in an episode of Castle.

And that is why Joe is such a good actor.

Ypres, huh. You a WWI buff, FH?
          You just reminded me a Veterans/Rememberance Day fic I tried writing once. I was having all kinds of trouble working the Flander's Field poem into it. Maybe I should give it another go?
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            I'm siding with SK here. But wouldn't that be some crackalicious fun?!
            I think I sense a crack fic plot bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Probably Zelenka.
              Good choice.

Comment

Yup, had plenty of fun and great weather to make it even better. The highlight of my vacation was seeing seals in the wild, spotting a dolphin and a navy submarine (British I assume). Sadly no whales or otters, but I can definitely recommend the Isles of Skye if you're ever looking into going on vacation to Scotland.

We were planning on visiting Edinburgh (from which we would fly out again) but changed our plans this morning and went to visit Deep Sea World instead, which is a big aquarium with a underwater tunnel and the likes, and a large shark called Tinkerbell. Petted a little shark and a Bearded Dragon called Jack.
                Sounds like you had a lot of fun, FH. Since you mentioned a sub, you have me wondering of Scapa Flow is still a Royal Navy base.

A shark named Jack. I bet there were a few SG-1 references once you found out it's name. Wonder if there's a female shark in the same tank named Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  There was a lot of blood on his arm right after he was attacked so it’s hard to tell but I agree that it doesn’t look like it was in the same place, though we these pics it’s not totally easy to see but they were those I had right now.

I don't know. If he had his arm down at any point blood, should have flowed everywhere when he brought it up. Heck, I got my forehead sliced open once and not only did I get blood running down my face but also all over the hand and arm I was covering the wound with.

Off to finish Warehouse 13 marathon before new season starts. See you all later.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG. That's PERFECT! And it's so going on my repeat list!

You know, when the "we're in for nasty weather" line came up, I realized the only thing this episode was missing to hit all the typical horror movie tropes was to have the team slogging through the forest on a stormy night.
                    I, for one, don't mind seeing John in wet clothes.

*droolz*

Ahem. Anyway.

For Chuck's sake I would hope so.

Who else would run the betting pools?
                    Probably Zelenka.
                    Perfect!

I think I sense a crack fic plot bunny.
                    Too late. He's already nibbling at the carrots in the fridge.

Comment

I don't know. If he had his arm down at any point blood, should have flowed everywhere when he brought it up. Heck, I got my forehead sliced open once and not only did I get blood running down my face but also all over the hand and arm I was covering the wound with.

Off to finish Warehouse 13 marathon before new season starts. See you all later.
                      Well, yeah, but in the previous shot, John had no markings on the inside of his arm at all. Whereas he comes back to Atlantis, and the scab is on the outside. *shakes head*

Have fun watching "Warehouse 13"!

Comment

My new sig is done. What do ya think?

Layering for the win. *high-fives self*

Comment

Do you know if there are any clips of that on youtube. Sounds really funny.
                          I doubt it since video-taping the talks was forbidden and stewards would look out for it (I know this for a fact since I was a steward).

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm still hoping Morena or even Jewel will show up in an episode of Castle.
                          That would be awesome.

Ypres, huh. You a WWI buff, FH?
                          You just reminded me a Veterans/Rememberance Day fic I tried writing once. I was having all kinds of trouble working the Flander's Field poem into it. Maybe I should give it another go?
                          My best friend is, I'm a little bit less since I don't have her knowledge on the subject. But it nevertheless does fascinate me greatly (even though I don't put as much time into it as she does).

A shark named Jack. I bet there were a few SG-1 references once you found out it's name. Wonder if there's a female shark in the same tank named Sam.
                          The shark's name was Tinkerbell. Jack was the name of the Bearded Dragon which is a reptile. Jack had a brother, but they didn't have a female around, so there was no Sam for him sadly.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So now that thats over I have another Sparky Song. This can be in either party's pov. You may recognize it from Disney but its still pretty

BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

I want somebody who comes and checks on me to give me a look like this:

*shrugs* Just sayin'.

Comment

My too.
                                BALCONIES
                                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X