No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, now that it's over, here is my CCR vid.

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Oh yeah. She knew there'd be hell to pay if she came back and:

Colonel Sheppard was mortally wounded by a 19 year old Wraith girl.

Teyla told me to stay with her. Said Sheppard could handle it.

Five minutes later:

Chuck: Attention, all personnel. There will be a girl on girl catfight in the gym in five, four, three...
      Haha, yeah, and if that was the reason I'm not sure if Teyla would win that one.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        LOL!

And ouch, that must be one sharp hand to chew up John's arm like that!
        I always figured the Iratus bug must have some type of feeding slit too.

And continuity point: I thought John's "bug bite" was on the underside of his forearm? That last shot makes it look like it's on the outside ...

Comment

Five minutes later:

Chuck: Attention, all personnel. There will be a girl on girl catfight in the gym in five, four, three...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Five minutes later:

Not sure I'd want to be Chuck in that situation. Elizabeth might toss him in front of a just activated gate for saying that over the PA.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I always figured the Iratus bug must have some type of feeding slit too.

And continuity point: I thought John's "bug bite" was on the underside of his forearm? That last shot makes it look like it's on the outside ...
              It's the Magically Moving Elia-Bite! LOL!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Not sure I'd want to be Chuck in that situation. Elizabeth might toss him in front of a just activated gate for saying that over the PA.
                On the other hand, she might be too pissed at Teyla to be paying any attention to what Chuck is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Spoiler:
                  Great video, and you're right, the song fits perfectly.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    HAHAHAHAHA!!! That is perfect! *sends virtual green*

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      I absolutely *detest* crowds of any sort. I think it would be fun, but my aversion to crowds borders on phobia...
                      Same here, but I can manage in small dosages like a convention where I can at least for a little bit control what happens directly around me.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      It took me several re-watches before I noticed that Ellia is played by Jewel...
                      I remember Jewel discussing the process of the face casting at one of the Serenity conventions in Heathrow. She explained how they had her breathing through a straw, at which Morena Baccarin (Inara in Firefly & Adria in SG1) started to make fun at her by joking about putting stuff up that straw.

And cue hilarity...

Didn't John fall down that little hill Carson and Rodney just walked over during Rising?
                      I don't know if it's the same hill - haven't watched the episode in a while - but it was Joe tripping yet staying in character while doing so. It wasn't a planned trip.

If I was Carson, I wouldn't walk in front of Rodney when he's carrying a gun. Just sayin'.
                      He'd much sooner ejects his clip than shoot someone. I'd actually have him tape the clip shut and prevent him from putting on the safety, and then have him walk in front of me.

Also, back home until Sunday - will be going to Ypres (Flander's Fields) for three days as of next week Monday.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's the Magically Moving Elia-Bite! LOL!
                        Yep. That's what I thought! It's like Prince John's mole in "Robin Hood: Men in Tights".

On the other hand, she might be too pissed at Teyla to be paying any attention to what Chuck is saying.
                        I'm siding with SK here. But wouldn't that be some crackalicious fun?!

Comment

*hugs FH* Nice to see you, sweetie! Did you enjoy your trip?

*sends sugar for the Lemming*

Comment

Spoiler:
                            AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG. That's PERFECT! And it's so going on my repeat list!

You know, when the "we're in for nasty weather" line came up, I realized the only thing this episode was missing to hit all the typical horror movie tropes was to have the team slogging through the forest on a stormy night.

Comment

For Chuck's sake I would hope so.

Who else would run the betting pools?
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

There was a lot of blood on his arm right after he was attacked so it’s hard to tell but I agree that it doesn’t look like it was in the same place, though we these pics it’s not totally easy to see but they were those I had right now.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X