Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    SK: I'm fine, thank you. I'm at work, trying to find a solution to a case but I can't because there is no solution I think and I'm angry.lol
    And you?

"Hell on Wheels". Ok I will try it.
    I was doing some research and M. Bohannan shirtless is interesting....Yes I'm a girl.lol
    Eeek, where did you find that? *goes to see Mr. Google*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Mr. Google is magic!
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Mr. Google is magic!
        Oh yes indeed. I should be on my way to the grocery store, but instead I'm watching Hell on Wheels vids. OMG, look at this. If this song wasn't written for Bohannan, I don't know who it was for. He is Vegas!Shep without the redemption. Be warned: extreme violence. If it bothers you, this show is not for you. Also ugly prostitutes Look for a familiar face.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

SK: I'm fine, thank you. I'm at work, trying to find a solution to a case but I can't because there is no solution I think and I'm angry.lol
          And you?
          Eeep! That doesn't sound good. *hugs*

As for me, everything's good here. Weather's nice, I'm hard at work on plotting some future mayhem on SGA Rising, and going to Comic-Con in San Diego for some fandom craziness this weekend.

"Hell on Wheels". Ok I will try it.
          I was doing some research and M. Bohannan shirtless is interesting....Yes I'm a girl.lol
          Well, there is always the boxing episode.

Oh yes indeed. I should be on my way to the grocery store, but instead I'm watching Hell on Wheels vids. OMG, look at this. If this song wasn't written for Bohannan, I don't know who it was for. He is Vegas!Shep without the redemption. Be warned: extreme violence. If it bothers you, this show is not for you. Also ugly prostitutes Look for a familiar face.

Spoiler:
          *drools* Just over a month to go... Why isn't it August yet?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Actually a pretty good show I got on recently was Farscape, thanks to the magical netflix. Its too bad its off the air too =(
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              Emotionally draining or bad visual effects?

Just a horrible interpretation of John and Elizabeth. I needed a brain bleech after that video. Just no no no noooo.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

SR: I saw the familiar face. This show seems good. I will try it. Thanks mommy!

SK: I want your life. Comic on, this is very cool.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Rolling out a new sig I made. Hope you all like. Tell me if you see any flaws I missed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rolling out a new sig I made. Hope you all like. Tell me if you see any flaws I missed.
                    It i a good sig...but it makes me sad seeing John all upset missing his Elizabeth.
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Love the new sig SR

Currently looking for some quotes for artwork, to store away for when the desire to use them comes to me. Found these, what do we think... Sparky??

sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

SR, I love your new sig. Just... such a nice job.

And MR, I love those quotes. I need to find some for myself to make some new sigs with. Problem is, I won't know the right quote until I see it. Ergo, I have a lot of "research" to do this afternoon.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I like the angsty ones. They remind us of just how canon Sparky was.

MR, only one of the quotes shows up for me, but I like it. I get most of my quotes from songs. The new one is from a new song by Thompson Square called "Glass." It's a very Sparky song.
                          sigpic

Comment

I shouldnt be sick. I get strange crack ideas when Im sick involving Sparky and The Eleventh/River Song and the Episode Life Line
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

That was a great sig, though it was a really sad one.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              Love the new sig SR

Currently looking for some quotes for artwork, to store away for when the desire to use them comes to me. Found these, what do we think... Sparky??

Oh wow, those quotes were amazing and beautiful, especially the last one got to me. They all fit Sparky as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Especially the Lemming. *hugs*
                                Especially...

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                I'm pretty partial to "Falling Skies" right now. does anyone watch that show?
                                I do... though I haven't actually started on season 2 yet.

Eureka is worth the watch, but start at the beginning. You can decide for yourself when to stop. Some of us think they picked the wrong ship, but it has great humor and characters that are endearing. Even the last couple of seasons have some high points. Felicia Day is the biggest one.
                                What wrong ship?

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                                Actually a pretty good show I got on recently was Farscape, thanks to the magical netflix. Its too bad its off the air too =(
                                Watched that years ago when I was about to meet Gigi Edgley, who is awesome btw. Farscape has like the BEST CLIFFHANGER OF ALL CLIFFHANGERS EVER!!! ... To say, before the miniseries resolved it of course some two years later.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X