No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thank you to everyone who came out to join us today, and be sure to stock up on bug spray for next week, because we'll be watching "Instinct!" Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*runs into thread*

Aww, dang it! Just missed the post-a-thon! I just got home from doing some stuff, took me longer than I thought it would.

Oh well. Now to re-read and watch the episode. Since I still haven't seen it. *iz bad fangirl*

*lurks*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        *runs into thread*

Aww, dang it! Just missed the post-a-thon! I just got home from doing some stuff, took me longer than I thought it would.

Oh well. Now to re-read and watch the episode. Since I still haven't seen it. *iz bad fangirl*

*lurks*
        ZOMG, you must watch Trinity! It's epicness of the best kind!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That was a lot of fun as always, sad that you missed it SW but it's an episode well worth watching even if it was definalty a filler episode since it didn't lead anywhere.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            That was a lot of fun as always, sad that you missed it SW but it's an episode well worth watching even if it was definalty a filler episode since it didn't lead anywhere.
            Well, weren't almost all the episodes after S1 really filler??

S1 was the only season that had some definite arcs to it. The other seasons were quite weak about that kind of thing.

Comment

Oh, and that Radek quote comes second only to his "You are the loop" to Lizzie as my favorite of his quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

S1 was the only season that had some definite arcs to it. The other seasons were quite weak about that kind of thing.
                True, and it didn’t help when they started to bring in stuff from SG-1 instead of creating new things, that’s why I love The Wraith and also The Genii as their enemies, because they were new and fresh and mysterious because we didn’t already know everything about them.

Oh, and that Radek quote comes second only to his "You are the loop" to Lizzie as my favorite of his quotes.
                Those are my favorites too, the “You are the loop” one is also pretty cute and I really like that scene and his little crush on her.
                sigpic

Comment

Now I’m off but I’ll leave you with John’s “Shall we dance” – move (because we know that it’s defiantly not something he would mind).

sigpic

Comment

Heh! But it's true; with S1, they really planned out how the story would unfold. With 2-5, they left it to flying by the seat of their pants. Sometimes it worked, but many times it didn't go over as well as it could have if they had just put a little more thought into it.

True, and it didn’t help when they started to bring in stuff from SG-1 instead of creating new things, that’s why I love The Wraith and also The Genii as their enemies, because they were new and fresh and mysterious because we didn’t already know everything about them.
                    Oh yes, THIS. I have a like-hate relationship with the SG-1 crossover stuff. On occasion, it can work with the right story. But most of the time, it just seemed like it was stuck in there as a bit of a publicity stunt to get SG-1 fans who weren't watching SGA to watch.

Those are my favorites too, the “You are the loop” one is also pretty cute and I really like that scene and his little crush on her.
                    Ahh, I love the "you are the loop" line. So cute!

Now I’m off but I’ll leave you with John’s “Shall we dance” – move (because we know that it’s defiantly not something he would mind).

http://i46.tinypic.com/34isj1c.jpg
                    *flails at the Sparky cuteness*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      LOL, I know, right? Someone posted a comment that that wasn't RDJ. That was Tony Stark pretending he was RDJ. *cracks up*
                      i remember hearing that RDJ is the perfect man to play Tony Stark.

Comment

Things I learned from Trinity:

Rodney can blow up 3/4s of a Solar System
                        Ronon is capable of getting drunk (also squeeing at the Ronon/Teyla Shippyness)
                        Never Cross Elizabeth Weir
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          ZOMG, you must watch Trinity! It's epicness of the best kind!
                          Just finished watching after this thunderstorm knocked our power out a few times. And OMG, I can't believe I'd never seen it thus far! What a great episode, and I agree with everything everybody said during the post-a-thon! The Spanky scenes were awesome. Lizzeh's Eyebrow of Doom made quite a few appearances. And I thought JoeF had a lot more dialogue in this episode than some others, but totally didn't mind. Loved it when John pwned Rodney with his Mensa talk. *pets *

That was truly epic. Too bad they never revisited some of those storylines.

I'm off to make some new sigs. Looked through my folder and decided there are a few that need to be redone. Later!
                          Last edited by ShipperWriter; 15 July 2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

FYI, I just voted on the S2 Best Moments thread. You should check out what I put down for Elizabeth's best moment. Heh heh heh.

Comment

Heading to bed, see you Sparkys in the morning!

+ = awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                No, you have to have a separate ticket for every signature. If you have a gold ticket, that's good for one signature and it's easy to buy more tickets though, and the more you have signed, the longer you get to talk to them. I had several for Joe, so that's how I managed the little conversation I had with him about the Washington Post. My heart is still fluttering just thinking about it.
                                Ah, thanks for clearing this up for me.

Do screen caps turn out okay for 8x10's or are they too fuzzy? Or is it better to get a pic off of MGM's site? I admit I'm clueless about this.
                                sigpic
                                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Working...
                                X