No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Major thinks John is a Kull Warrior. This ain't good at all.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Leonard has totally lost it. This part is just disturbing.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's a Sheyla date...or so I'm assuming it's supposed to somehow be seen as or at least something like it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Creepy John is creepy. Joe is really good at getting that insane look in his eyes.

Now see, here is an anvil so big I don't see how anybody can miss it. The Sheyla is just jumping off the screen. He's even using the special teasing voice that's only for her.
          What special teasing voice? *snickers*

But OMG yes Joe is so good at doing insane.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh but wait... now John is using that same voice with Leonard. I'm so confused. Is that his special lovey Sheyla voice or not?
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Back to Atlantis... It's Radek and Lizzeh to the rescue!

Comment

Carson is the one I felt most sorry for all through this. He just works his heart out to save them all.
                sigpic

Comment

Liz and Radek working overtime to help their friends.
                  sigpic

Comment

Carson's totally wigging out. Heh.

Comment

Now John's also lost it, and he thinks that he's back in Afghanistan.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whoo, John in flashback mode! And just check out how that flightsuit hugs his... curves.

Comment

Wonder where they found the left over Soviet chopper bits.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Paul almost got tickled there. I saw his lips twitch. Toked pot? OMG, Rodney.

Oooh, back to the Sheyla love nest. She's calling him John all the time in that special way she has.
                            sigpic

Comment

He still wearing John's season 3 and onwards boots, yet in season 1 and 2 of SGA he had different shoes on, it could mean nothing and him wearing them back then would be the reason he wears them now but still.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Whoo, John in flashback mode! And just check out how that flightsuit hugs his... curves.
                                I can't even repeat the thoughts this scene gives me. Urgh.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Wonder where they found the left over Soviet chopper bits.
                                They bought it from somebody. I heard a story but forget who.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X