Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Ooh, I want a copy of that dirty look that Shep gave Col. Skinner on his way out. Talk about a death glare.
    Which quickly became a bit of eye!sex with Lizzeh.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Sparky in one shot. So pretteh.

Comment

Sateda is gone. *pets Ronon*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's voice is so low ...

Comment

So sad. And Sparky feels the same and each of them knows it.
            sigpic

Comment

And Lizzeh eye!sexes Teh Hair. ROFLMAO

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends another awesome post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who could join us today, and be sure to come back next week for more insane fun with "Duet." Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Another good one. See you all later.
                  sigpic

Comment

And Lizzeh eye!sexes Teh Hair. ROFLMAO
                    Heh. Lizzeh eye!sexes every one of John's body parts. Just as he does with her.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ronan Dex!

Don't I recall a Colonel Tightpants scene next week? John leaning against the punching mannequin?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Heh. Lizzeh eye!sexes every one of John's body parts. Just as he does with her.
                        *jumps in gutter*

Comment

Heh, that's awesome. 37 more posts and I hit 3,000! Whoohoo!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ronan Dex!

Don't I recall a Colonel Tightpants scene next week? John leaning against the punching mannequin?
                            Yep, that's the one! I'll bet Lizzeh was so bummed that she wasn't there to see that one!

*jumps in gutter*
                            You mean you weren't already there?

Comment

Heh, that's awesome. 37 more posts and I hit 3,000! Whoohoo!
                              Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Yep, that's the one! I'll bet Lizzeh was so bummed that she wasn't there to see that one!

You mean you weren't already there?
                                No, I was. I'm in the gutter anytime I watch SGA nowadays.

Speaking of which:

Comment

Working...
                                X