Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Why is John the one who has the most clothes on, maybe he's hiding something.
    Hickey! Which would explain why he's wearing the long sleeved black shirt on a planet that looks kinda hot.

Comment

Well, my dinner is spoiled. Don't need to worry about the carbs tonight.

More John in that tight shirt will help. And why does he have that zipper pulled all the way up?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Marin is a good person after all. Even if her walk is a little unhuman.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          I have to say, that whole little "chat" between the Wraith and the Magistrate was downright CREEPY!
          it sure was! and the magistrate was clearly not enjoying even one minute of it....too afraid he'd become the next meal...
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Oooh, here's Hobble Skirt Chick. At least she was on our side. Too bad they weren't able to rescue her and offer her asylum in Atlantis or something.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Miss Hobbleskirt turns out to be very helpful. I'm betting someone she cares for was arrested.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hobble girl is so annoying, send her to the island...... yay
                My In-Progress SGA - Team Fic with Added Shep Whump
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3802826/...ly_b_bEffect_b
                When Sheppard develops some mysterious powers the Atlantis team is faced with a difficult choice: To save the city or to save their Colonel...

Comment

The robot-girl is talking to Liz and the team behind their back, and she tells them the truth, but of course the Magistrate and his men is trying to stop her, of course by doing so they are also trying to stop Liz from getting to John the team and that's the last thing Magistrate will ever do.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Magistrate just goes to support my theory that you can't trust fat men with goatees. No offense to anyone currently posting/observing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      Marin is a good person after all. Even if her walk is a little unhuman.
                      Tight skirt, maybe?
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Well, my dinner is spoiled. Don't need to worry about the carbs tonight.

More John in that tight shirt will help. And why does he have that zipper pulled all the way up?
                        Hiding the hickies he got from Elizabeth the night before they left on the mission.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, I just love this close-up of Liz, she's got such beautiful eyes and the eye-brows of doom, and man is she awesome, and I like Lorne and his team as well the way they stand up behind Liz.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooh, Elizabeth, you go, girl! *snaps fingers*

Comment

Eyebrow of Doom!!!

Lorne is good at following her orders. Even when she doesn't verbally give them.

Comment

Haha, love the part when John tries to break the stick like Teyla did and failed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X