No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get to play "chess" much. There's not enough challenging opponents.

Comment

Oh no, the baydoor is opening.

"I don't feel dead".

Good thing to know John.
      sigpic

Comment

John oh god please say he's OK

Elizabeth calm down he's fine

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
          Rodney are you constapated?
          LOL! I love John's reaction.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOVE Rodney's position while he gets beamed. Like that's gonna do you any good.

And ROFL at John's face when he looks at Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Come on John, everybody else's shirt is unzipped a bit. Why is yours zipped all the way up? What are you hiding?
              Hickeys from Elizabeth.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love how all the pilots have really funny key-rings, one have a yellow duck and another one a sparkly star.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Come on John, everybody else's shirt is unzipped a bit. Why is yours zipped all the way up? What are you hiding?
                  the marks Lizzie left on him earlier...
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Why are we still alive?
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Lizzie's worried face and voice!

Why do they do that wait!

Comment

"We should really, really be dead right now."

Comment

Hermiod to the rescue!

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                            the marks Lizzie left on him earlier...

Comment

We really should be dead right about now. Why aren't we dead?
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hawt techno-nerd at work here! Talkin about Shep.

And LOL at Rodney's half jump.

Comment

Working...
                                X