No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Wraith that's a vinophile. That's a new one.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Well, well, well. The Olesian Magistrate is wining and dining with the Wraith. Eeep!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Creepy Wraith, I wonder what they name one should give him.
        sigpic

Comment

The Wraith swallowing reminds me of a pelican swallowing a fish whole. Ah, the things you see in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Wraith!

What a smarmy ass.

And OMG, a Wraith drinking wine. WTH?
            What? Don't you think they're sexy? You H8r.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              I'm going with Christopher. Sounds formal but devious.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Don't look at me, I've got those competing "Team Atlantis watches Iron Man" and "Team Iron Man watches SGA" ideas.
                Okay. I'll see if I can figure something out after I finally finish Iron Chef Atlantis.

Comment

Dig the pale pink wig on the Wraith. LOL!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Creepy? Pukeface?
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      What? Don't you think they're sexy? You H8r.
                      The Wraith? Umm ... I don't like guys with long hair. Just a personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        I'm going with Christopher. Sounds formal but devious.
                        He reminds me of Palpatine for some reason.

Comment

Why is John the one who has the most clothes on, maybe he's hiding something.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Dig the pale pink wig on the Wraith. LOL!
                            It's from the wine. It's dying his hair. Like how a flamingo's feathers turn pink from shrimp.

Comment

I have to say, that whole little "chat" between the Wraith and the Magistrate was downright CREEPY!

Comment

Why is John the one who has the most clothes on, maybe he's hiding something.
                                Nah, he just doesn't flaunt it except to Lizzeh.

Comment

Working...
                                X