Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

I’m just sitting here waiting for the game to start while going through the pics I took in Rome, turned out there was more than I thought (over 1200) so it’s taking a while.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Since we are all explaining why we're not here *LOL* I am busy editing BOD. A sad scene just almost made me tear up. And back to it.
      OMG!!! I hope you didn't tear up due to bad writing But so EXCITED to hear what you'll have to say! YAY!!!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

And where have I been? Looking for birthday cards. Why is it that the same cards are around year after year after year? Stupid greeting card companies. Come up with some new stuff, you lazy punks!

Since we are all explaining why we're not here *LOL* I am busy editing BOD. A sad scene just almost made me tear up. And back to it.
        *flails* Gah! I can't wait to read it!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        did somebody say picnic?
        Which reminds me, it's lunch time. *wanders off in search of food*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*Rubs neck nervously* Hey guys, sorry I haven't been in in a while... been busy...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Fic rec from ugahill over at Command Dynamics .

A Good Pair of Eyes

We're not the only ones who notice the eye!sex.
            OMG I LOVE THAT FIC SO DAMN MUCH. !!!!!! It's hilarious and spot ona nd funny and I just LOVE it. Eri is da boss!

Comment

Sooooo, what are we all up to?

Comment

I'm currently melting away (and Claire has nothing to do with it - I have yet to see that Mentalist episode as it is)... it's too hot...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Cool Are sure Claire has nothing to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                    Cool Are sure Claire has nothing to do with it?
                    I can blame her for not watching The Mentalist episode cause I'll melt in a puddle of a goo when I do. But beyond that it's just the freaky weather that's to blame.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just dropped in to say YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY about the completed sections of BOD. \o/ I'm SO EXCITED.

I'm due to deliver a presentation tomorrow for a small convention so I'm sitting here in nervousness, so that's about all I can do today. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be looser.

Haha! A Good Pair of Eyes...I had fun writing that fic! Thx for the rec, SW.
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I can blame her for not watching The Mentalist episode cause I'll melt in a puddle of a goo when I do. But beyond that it's just the freaky weather that's to blame.
                        Why what's the weather like? It's sunny in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Just dropped in to say YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY about the completed sections of BOD. \o/ I'm SO EXCITED.

I'm due to deliver a presentation tomorrow for a small convention so I'm sitting here in nervousness, so that's about all I can do today. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be looser.

It's a great fic

Comment

*waves* Thanks for checking in. I'm about 2/3 of the way through the first chunk of BOD and will likely get it back to Anuna late today. The rest of the betas will hopefully get it next week after she makes a few corrections. *end progress report*

Right now I'd say Teyla is in quite a fix, Kanaan is worried sick, John is angry and Rodney is making excuses.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey, look! Something that I can jump back in on!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              Fic rec from ugahill over at Command Dynamics .

A Good Pair of Eyes

We're not the only ones who notice the eye!sex.
                              That fic! <3's so much. I am a little embarrassed about the mention though. It's a bit like Kennedy saying "let's go to the moon" - the actual achievement was so much greater than the statement. Wait, that's a terrible example. Soooo, think of something where I didn't make myself out to be the most powerful person in the western world, instead of someone who posted a few pics of Landry trying to learn the eyesex from Sheppard and Weir

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              OMG I LOVE THAT FIC SO DAMN MUCH. !!!!!! It's hilarious and spot ona nd funny and I just LOVE it. Eri is da boss!
                              That she is

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I'm currently melting away (and Claire has nothing to do with it - I have yet to see that Mentalist episode as it is)... it's too hot...
                              But...but....Claire is always melt-worthy

Good luck
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves* Thanks for checking in. I'm about 2/3 of the way through the first chunk of BOD and will likely get it back to Anuna late today. The rest of the betas will hopefully get it next week after she makes a few corrections. *end progress report*

Right now I'd say Teyla is in quite a fix, Kanaan is worried sick, John is angry and Rodney is making excuses.
                                Aw come on! Don't be unfair to Rodney. he is worried as well, he just has... a very particular way of showing it. Everyone is going through a lot and I am doing my best to balance it all out It's fun!

Eri, SK, and everyone else, I am SO EXCITED to hear what you guys will say! I have family stuff to do today, so not much writing, but I'm going to be married to my laptop tomorrow. And on Sunday. SR, expect more work soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X