No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now back to the action. It's a wonder more people don't get shot by friendly fire with all that.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John and Ford to the rescue!
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Did Everett just eyesex Teyla? I must be seeing things.
        - don't say that!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        When did he have the time to get the shot?
        On the go...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

LMAO at Everett suddenly getting all tongue-tied and bashful with Lizzeh.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: EVERYONE FALLS IN LOVE WITH LIZZEH.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Everett, get your sorry ass out of Lizzeh's chair!
            And stop flirting with her before Shep finds out.
            sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth and Torri is just so great at these speech scenes, she's got sucha great voice.
              sigpic

Comment

Lovely, more impossible work for Rodney to do with no time to do it in.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And now Lizzeh gets to give another pep talk. *wibbles and pets her*
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    - don't say that!

On the go...
                    Did you hear the news about Rachel? She's having another baby.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Elizabeth and Torri is just so great at these speech scenes, she's got sucha great voice.
                      Always raises the hair on the back of my neck. *hugs Lizzeh*

Comment

Teyla is such a Sparky shipper, the look she gives when Colonel Everett is flirting with her is one of "John is going to hurt him for even thinking about Liz like that"
                        sigpic

Comment

Poor Rodney. You gotta feel sorry for him here. And Radek too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Everett, stop trying to eyesex Lizzeh! Only John is allowed to do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Teyla is such a Sparky shipper, the look she gives when Colonel Everett is flirting with her is one of "John is going to hurt him for even thinking about Liz like that"
                              LOL! So very true.

Comment

Another vawe of wraith darts, this is such an intense episode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X