No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon's pimp jacket is cool but seems very inconvenient to move around in.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Me too. It seems Caldwell hates the IOA more than he wants John's job.
      Can anybody think of a moment on Atlantis when any character had a positive thing to say about the IOA?
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Whoops. Lathan's been a bad, bad boy.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wraith autopsy, fun.
          sigpic

Comment

Seems some of the NotWraith went to Ronon's barber. They have dredlocks.

Comment

I think it's interesting that the notWraith are all so very thin. Makes sense if they used to be Wraith I guess.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Me too. It seems Caldwell hates the IOA more than he wants John's job.
                Indeed. No honest military guy is going to want to have his hands tied by interference from bureaucrats who don't even answer to the people they say they serve.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzeh! Oh, she looks so happy to see everybody again! *wibbles and pets her*

And look how John is all uncomfortable at seeing her upset! *wibbles some more and pets him*

Comment

Lathan, Merrick...I don't think John named these. He tends to go with the more common names.

OMG, conference room scene *whimpers*
                    sigpic

Comment

Eeeh, this scene, gosh I love the eternal eye!sex scene between John and Liz.

Teyla was nice for helping Liz out with the words, Liz really can't form the right words when John gazes into her eyes like that.

And of course a Rodney joke.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lathan, Merrick...I don't think John named these. He tends to go with the more common names.

OMG, conference room scene *whimpers*
                        sigpic

Comment

Think Liz and John remembered anybody else is in the room for most of this scene?

Comment

Back on planet not!Wraith, Carson's playing CSI.

Comment

And here comes Woolsey. John already seems suspicious, as do Teyla and Ronon. Then John throws Rodney under the bus. OMG, *dies*
                              sigpic

Comment

Woolsey, stop being such a tool. You aren't going to make many points that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X