Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Why does this story make me think of Sith Alchemy?
    *snickers*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And of ocurse a John and Elizabeth scene isn't completed without at least one eye!sex scene.
      sigpic

Comment

Creepy planet is creepy...

Hey McKay, you got a little what?
        And the look John gives Ford. Poor Ford!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh look, dark creepy planet with thunder and lightning.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla, I get the feeling you sold used jumpers in a former life.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Rodney's got a reading!

Comment

LOL! Ford, you're not helping.

Comment

Uh oh...

Comment

Grow up Ford. Not the right time.

Comment

"I've got a little..."

"Got a little what...McKay, got a little what?"

Shep rolls his eyes

"What, it's ok when you guys do it to me?"
                      sigpic

Comment

Teyla finds the hidden door!

Comment

Where you go Teyla!

Comment

I love this scene, Elizabeth does have her own superpower, I mean she can read wraith, now one can wonder why they don't have her do more of that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Secret Wraith bunker. Oh no!

Comment

Rodney admits to know knowing everything... a first and last time.

Wraith language... who knew?

Comment

Working...
                                X