Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    No, not right now especially since we still have what? 83 episodes of the post-a-thon left to do that we can’t miss.
    Which include three with a less than coherent lemming in the thread...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Haha! Will you be joining us on Sunday for ‘The Gift’? Its great episode and Kate’s first appearance.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
        http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/208_conversion_04.jpg
        Thanks for the pic!
        With the exception of a few parts I really like that episode, I just loved how Elizabeth stood by John though the whole thing and how she fought for him, how she was the only one to go and see him and being the one who believed that the real John was still in there and having faith in his inner strength even when John started to lose it himself, and also the way that she kept fighting for him, especially towards Caldwell and the way she fought to make sure that when the real John came back he still had his carer and his home waiting for him. You know, I still wish they had a scene with John and Elizabeth in the end because what happened between them in that episode was defiantly something they should have talked about and dealt with.
        sigpic

Comment

Haha! Will you be joining us on Sunday for ‘The Gift’? Its great episode and Kate’s first appearance.
          I already threw my DVD in my bag so I'm sure I packed it when I go home for the weekend.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I already threw my DVD in my bag so I'm sure I packed it when I go home for the weekend.
            Awesome
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              *clears throat* ... Leadership.
              *snickers* We're gonna be milking that one for a long time to come, methinks.

"Den mother" is perfect! And ditto.
              Right on!

No, not right now especially since we still have what? 83 episodes of the post-a-thon left to do that we can’t miss.
              You betcha!

Heeheehee! *sets out a saucer of sugar*

Excellent!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I didn't say I was going to die! OMG! I meant I will someday leave voluntarily, as will all of us. I've been here so long I've seen dozens of loyal Sparky fans just fade away. It happens to all of us.
                Sorry. I'm a pessimist most of the time. Any time anybody talks like that, my mind dredges up that memory and I get antsy. It happened 31 years ago and its still fresh in my mind. *Shudders*
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Afternoon, Sparkys!

I have an extended appointment at a Starbucks this afternoon. I have devoted 3pm-5:30pm to writing fic. Mwah ha ha! I gotta say, even though I wrote an outline for this story, a few of the minor plot curves are really throwing me off. That, and I feel like I've lost my command of the English language. *blubbers*

*lurk mode*

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! At least, I hope it's all happy and fluffy for you. Me, on the other hand, have been smacked down with some sort of head cold. Hacking, wheezing, feeling feverish. Not fun.

Afternoon, Sparkys!

I have an extended appointment at a Starbucks this afternoon. I have devoted 3pm-5:30pm to writing fic. Mwah ha ha! I gotta say, even though I wrote an outline for this story, a few of the minor plot curves are really throwing me off. That, and I feel like I've lost my command of the English language. *blubbers*

*lurk mode*
                    Ah well, feel glad that you're not the only one having an off day.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Holy freakin' headache. *headdesks* OW.

Guys, I need a pick -me - up sort of fic. Recs? Pleaseee?
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

It looks like we are all having bad days. I just had the plumber out here for the third time this week for 3 unrelated problems, all of which came to an excess of $2000. So, yeah, bad day. Is it too early to start drinking? But wait...I can't afford wine now.

I'm working on a fluffy fic but it needs to percolate over night. Come back tomorrow. Sorry. Here's a pic instead that is badly in need of a caption.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It looks like we are all having bad days. I just had the plumber out here for the third time this week for 3 unrelated problems, all of which came to an excess of $2000. So, yeah, bad day. Is it too early to start drinking? But wait...I can't afford wine now.

I'm working on a fluffy fic but it needs to percolate over night. Come back tomorrow. Sorry. Here's a pic instead that is badly in need of a caption.

John: What is going on with our thread? Look, Anuna and SR are having a bad day. What can we do to cheer them up?

Elizabeth: John, is your question rhetorical, or should I take you by the hand and lead you to the nearest storage facility?

Rodney: I am not here, not, here, not here, la la la la laaaaa .....

Comment

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...l_315_0087.jpg
                            : John, why is there a video of us from our special closet on this screen??

: *whistles*

:Cannot unsee. CANNOT. UNSEE...........
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              : John, why is there a video of us from our special closet on this screen??

: *whistles*

:Cannot unsee. CANNOT. UNSEE...........

Quick, someone give Rodney some brain bleech!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Quick, someone give Rodney some brain bleech!!!
                                That's okay, I'll help Rodney forget You just keep an eye on these two (I think they're trouble )
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X